How Do You Express Your Happiness and feelings?

Guys,

Please share your thoughts and your happiness in unforgetable memories of your life time…no matter in what situations,places and events…

My case, I had made up my mind in a very important matters that can change my life forever…THAT makes me very happy…

What about yours???

I’ve loads of events that made me happy in life…

1. The first time I met my wife.
  2. The day I propose to her.
  3. The day we got Married.
  4. The birth of my kids.
  5. … their first walk, word and birthday.
  6. All the birthdays, anniversaries and holidays.

… and how did I express my happiness? By giving them hugs, kisses and smiles when they open their eyes in the morning, and when they close their eyes going to bed…

Fallenelves…That is indeed a good way to express your feeling to your love ones especially your family…

Yes… a smile, a hug and a kiss to start their day, and to end their day. And it doesn’t take much effort or that expensive to give to someone that you love, and it’s much more priceless.

p/s How are you Jerry? Sorry haven’t drop by and ‘free-view’ the fleets of vehicles you have. I’ve been busy lately with my kids. Their school close so everyday must organize activities for them or they’ll get bored with staying at home or just roaming around the shopping malls.

Yes… a smile, a hug and a kiss to start their day, and to end their day. And it doesn’t take much effort or that expensive to give to someone that you love, and it’s much more priceless.

p/s How are you Jerry? Sorry haven’t drop by and ‘free-view’ the fleets of vehicles you have. I’ve been busy lately with my kids. Their school close so everyday must organize activities for them or they’ll get bored with staying at home or just roaming around the shopping malls.[/quote]
Bro, take your time…So how are you recently? Hows our minum minum maniacs going! Shall we come out for another drink?

Happiness is of course a good one because this is a feeling of good…
I would spread it around like mad dog because I use to go around and crazy around…to make them happy…
sometimes ppl think I am insane but I dun care because that’s me…hehehe…bear with me ya
so, talking about other feeling than happy (can talk about other feelings than happy rite?)
I am a person who are truly emotional and easily affected.
When people around me feel sad i will also be infected and when I am not in a good mood my face shows everything…
So, I cant actually hide anything unless I am not going out

my Happiness day should be tiok toto jackpot, but still pending the feeling come. i would tell u when tiok it ya. :slight_smile:

tiok RM60 no happy.

deduct RM1.05 and petrol left RM50. NOt enuf to invest for next round.

I think what coolman is saying is not tiok TOTO but the Super Mega Jackpot 6/52 (RM20,000,000.00 Million Ringgit)

Than he will be happy for the rest of his life…

Am I correct Coolman?? :smiley:

When Jerry will call me up to test drive on each performance car that he has import before sell off, i would be smilling while sleeping.

You are always welcome to do that…And I am more than willing for you to try…

Just call me…Or I will call you…

Come…Later…My EVO8…Jio others la…hahaha

What can make me happy now is when Jerry give me a 50% discounts on all the cars he sell… and I will express my happiness by buying the car with the 50% discounts… isn’t it a great feeling after all? :wink: :mrgreen:

Jerry’s EVO8 selling price is RM200K after he jack up to RM400k with 50% discount to you. :mrgreen:

Jerry’s EVO8 selling price is RM200K after he jack up to RM400k with 50% discount to you. :mrgreen:[/quote]

pstttt…Jerry, make sure u jack up to RM450K. RM50K 4me…

Jerry’s EVO8 selling price is RM200K after he jack up to RM400k with 50% discount to you. :mrgreen:[/quote]

pstttt…Jerry, make sure u jack up to RM450K. RM50K 4me…[/quote]
Hahaha…We cannot say it so loud in here…SHSHhhhhhh…You PM me la…hahaha :mrgreen:

my happiness is same as coolman
lol…

I smile a lot :slight_smile: and give and give praise & thanks to the Lord my God.

TELL THE WORLD THAT HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THAT PERSON BY PUBLISHING IN THE NEWSPAPER…LOLZZZ…

wow ! :smiley:

dont smile too much later ppl thought u’re siao… :mrgreen: