How crazy are you, Mirians?

Hi,
Just for fun. What is the craziest/ bravest thing you have done in your life? Honestly… :smiley:

step out of my house and meets people, there’s terrible things out there.

Quite crazy when i was younger (7-10 yo), i used to jump from one tree to the other(tried to imitate monkeys), 3 times almost drowned, played around construction area with nails and things that could harm us, being grounded by parents for being naughty and were asked to sleep in an empty and spooky house away from the house (for hours), to find as many scorpions as we could and tried to make them fight, motorbike accidents and the list goes on.

But, I never regret and i really cherish those experience coz they taught me something about life. Not like kids these days, play games on the gadget, pity them.

Note: Luckily, I am still alive. Thanks God to that.

run naked…

[quote=“felicia_u82”]Quite crazy when i was younger (7-10 yo), i used to jump from one tree to the other(tried to imitate monkeys), 3 times almost drowned, played around construction area with nails and things that could harm us, being grounded by parents for being naughty and were asked to sleep in an empty and spooky house away from the house (for hours), to find as many scorpions as we could and tried to make them fight, motorbike accidents and the list goes on.

But, I never regret and i really cherish those experience coz they taught me something about life. Not like kids these days, play games on the gadget, pity them.

Note: Luckily, I am still alive. Thanks God to that.[/quote]

where do you find scorpions anyway? I never encounter scorpions when going outdoors, snake yes!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

went to Universal Studios and go on both the roller coaster for 100 times… it got bored after the 30th++ ride on it…

walk from tanjong lobang to pujut 8

Saw something on the floor at the roadside, that thing smell really bad…curious, pick it up and lick it, then i knew it was a dog poop.

wow. crazy

[quote=“subarufreak96”][quote=“felicia_u82”]Quite crazy when i was younger (7-10 yo), i used to jump from one tree to the other(tried to imitate monkeys), 3 times almost drowned, played around construction area with nails and things that could harm us, being grounded by parents for being naughty and were asked to sleep in an empty and spooky house away from the house (for hours), to find as many scorpions as we could and tried to make them fight, motorbike accidents and the list goes on.

Note: Luckily, I am still alive. Thanks God to that.[/quote]

where do you find scorpions anyway? I never encounter scorpions when going outdoors, snake yes!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]

It was really easy back then, beneath plank of woods, pile of bricks(contruction site) etc. Scorpions love places that are wet and moist. Btw, practice makes perfect. Thus, thru experience + location+ luck , we managed to find the scorpions:)

I like to talk ■■■■ here sometimes, is that crazy enough?

Sending nudies to strangers.