How can i get to Miri from Bandar Airport?

hi guys
i arrived tomorrow evening around 4pm local time at Bandar (Brunei) airport (from Perth). Usually friends or my sister drive me down back to Miri but this time…no one is free to pick me sob sob i wonder if anybody knows if the taxi drivercan drive me down to Miri, how much would it be and isit safe to do so. My Brunei gf said that they can drive me down to Sg Liang but someone need to pick me up from there and it would cost me around B$80?
I jus realised nobody’s picking me up yesterday night so yea sort of last minute. I could actually stay overnight til the next day, when everyone is actually free to pick me but dun really wanna stay overnight though.
Anyone has any suggestions?
THanks guys!!!

[quote=“Marlene”]hi guys
i arrived tomorrow evening around 4pm local time at Bandar (Brunei) airport (from Perth). Usually friends or my sister drive me down back to Miri but this time…no one is free to pick me sob sob i wonder if anybody knows if the taxi drivercan drive me down to Miri, how much would it be and isit safe to do so. My Brunei gf said that they can drive me down to Sg Liang but someone need to pick me up from there and it would cost me around B$80?
I jus realised nobody’s picking me up yesterday night so yea sort of last minute. I could actually stay overnight til the next day, when everyone is actually free to pick me but dun really wanna stay overnight though.
Anyone has any suggestions?
THanks guys!!![/quote]

I got taxi contacts, pm if u want the details

taxi in Brunei expensive.