How about your house newspaper?

Today i spend an hour to read newspaper (a chinese newspaper which is available for everyday whole year even CNY). I read Miri news, it consists of 36 pages. Other than few pages of advertisement (one of the page is BN advertisement for whole page), all of other pages mostly talk about BN, and mostly the topic title as big as it can with the word how bad opposite is. Don’t you think 15 thousands of Mirian gather at a place is a huge news? but it only took around 1/8 of the page. Can u imagine the “fair” from the media?

Now you know arrr… all the newspaper are the same, doesn’t dare to offend BN and SUPP, if they report more on opposition, their editor will get shoot.
The newspaper are all controlled by the BN cronies, so, you help me, i help you lar.
Even the alternative media i.e. internet sites are blocked by the stupid government.

Now you know arrr… all the newspaper are the same, doesn’t dare to offend BN and SUPP, if they report more on opposition, their editor will get shoot.
The newspaper are all controlled by the BN cronies, so, you help me, i help you lar.
Even the alternative media i.e. internet sites are blocked by the stupid government.[/quote]

And thats why I boikot all Pro-Government Tv news like Tv1,2,3,7,9 and awani…better just watch other show and read news in the internet…
All this pro government news 90% fake…

Interesting thing is NTV7 and Awani still does coverage on the opposition, judge yourself on the youtube videos. Just that they do not broadcast it.

Even in the pro government mass media local newspapers report, i read some thing between the lines last few days.

James Masing " I do not own any land concessions. I did apply for it but it was rejected ". Kudos to the sincere Govt.Officer

Najib " I will approve for the development for the Health Metropolis in Kuching. But if opposition ask for it we will not support ". :shock:

Pro government media has received order not to publish opposition news, especially thousands of audience attended Pakatan Ceramah which held at waterfront. It’s wiser not to absorb info from local media.

FYI, Malaysiakini mirror site is http://malaysiakinicom.wordpress.com/ and [url=http://www.merdekareview.com/]http://www.merdekareview.com/

if we can not report in newspaper…lets report here. let us know more

Maybe 1% of their news dedicated to opposition???
Why couldn’t broadcast? If couldn’t broadcast openly then it mean nothing lah.

few days ago i read The Star newspaper, 100% BN

sin chiew is about 50/50

i dont read newspaper anymore because its too stressful.

later become pek mo also.

[quote=“heterodyne”]i dont read newspaper anymore because its too stressful.

later become pek mo also.[/quote]

u may become another pek mo with pimples too.

[quote=“mush”][quote=“heterodyne”]i dont read newspaper anymore because its too stressful.

u may become another pek mo with pimples too.[/quote]

hah, thats the sign of OD in anabolic steroid…

[quote=“EF-JL”][quote=“mush”][quote=“heterodyne”]i dont read newspaper anymore because its too stressful.

hah, thats the sign of OD in anabolic steroid…[/quote]

hey one arm man, later i ask my boy george tangkap you okay. I have no idea what you are talking about, OD sounds like otak durian. I will exercise my right as a third level saiyanji…i mean pek mo when i become one.

blast you to hell with kamekameha

[quote=“heterodyne”][quote=“EF-JL”][quote=“mush”][quote=“heterodyne”]i dont read newspaper anymore because its too stressful.

hey one arm man, later i ask my boy george tangkap you okay. I have no idea what you are talking about, OD sounds like otak durian. I will exercise my right as a third level saiyanji…i mean pek mo when i become one.

blast you to hell with kamekameha[/quote]

i ask the real pek mo (full time third level saiyan) to blast u full with old man breath… and the one in the poster showing his 1 muscular arm n spinning a basket ball? he is actually lord frieza, the basketball is actually a death ball tat about to blow…

[quote=“EF-JL”][quote=“heterodyne”][quote=“EF-JL”][quote=“mush”][quote=“heterodyne”]i dont read newspaper anymore because its too stressful.

blast you to hell with kamekameha[/quote]

i ask the real pek mo (full time third level saiyan) to blast u full with old man breath… and the one in the poster showing his 1 muscular arm n spinning a basket ball? he is actually lord frieza, the basketball is actually a death ball tat about to blow…[/quote]

i think you play too much dragon ball on your xbox yo. I

TS, my house newspaper oso same as urs. I mean the same newspaper agency.

U got to know that the newspaper tat we subscribe is fair enuf as u noe ther r forces tat can withold their freedom. At least its much betta than the rest of the newspaper agency whereby they dun even broadcast and update a single news on opposition.

The smart wudnt read the newspaper now, coz they noe that its full of bias and untruth. Nowadays, the youngsters or even the older generation get into the reading from blogs, twitter, facebook, malaysiakini and etc. And, the most importantly, by words of mouth…