House Quality & Price by NAIM CENDERA

What do you think house price and quality by Naim Cendera Developer? They own cement, brick and so on but still selling house in high price. Some area in permayjaya land are belong to NAIM. Except at gokart area, i think so. Zero defect is their priority? Any Naim housing buyer here.Is that true you get zero defect the house you buy from them.How about price? Reasonable ka? :roll:

well, i bought a semi-d from naim. the price is…mahal jual lah…

but then again i have a semi-d, 11++ (if i’m not mistaken) points land, end corner.

not like miri housing, naim just give you the house only. all the basics except grille are there.

oh yeah…forgot to mention about the defects…

there were some defects that appear even before i moved in…

cracks here and there, not that serious though. some repair and touch up did the trick.

the rest i guess was ok…

Wow you got semi-D price just 11+++ that cheaper but today the price increase up to 30+++ damn hell naim. We are not same as KL or Kch. Why Miri house price such damn hell high even pasir, brick that such thing taken from Sarawak also… :roll:

almost all land developers are non bumis. if you see bumis names they are only there for decoration as the real players are still non bumis. land is limited in the hands of non bumis therefore the artificial inflated price due to so much monies chasing so little non bumis land. govt reserve land plenty but govt only released to bumis on application. if you want cheap houses and land get the govt to allow sale of bumis land to non bumis. makes it betul betul 1malaysia. :slight_smile:

I dont really understand why the house price shoot up like mad especially in Miri and Kuching. The house price are really unreasonable because other thing has increased in price so i dont really think that the people have any more money to spare to buy a SST house for that matter. Most of the big housing developer like NAIM , MIRI BORNEO ESTATE and and SPNB are developing state land for their housing project but yet the price are very damn expensive. Are Mirian that rich that they wanted to milk them like mad.

price too high…

price of house manipulated by rich ppl.

REAL PROPERTY GAINS TAX 5% compare to 30% 1st year
Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak announced a Real Property Gains Tax effective from 1 Jan 2010. The real property gains tax is five percent irrespective of the property disposal year.

Previously, the real property gains tax are progressive from zero to 30 percent, depending on the holding period of the property. This tax was put on hold from 1 April 2007.

Exemption to the real property gains tax is given to the sale of a residential property for the first time and transfer of properties among family members.

I got info one of my friends in Kuching who works previously with this company (Material Engineer). They built house in Miri mostly using white brick than red brick. Why??? First it is save cost and the quality is totally sucked but they sell damn hell expensive. If they use red brick selling in currently price and it should be okay but how long ur house can be “bertahan”. According to my friends, house built with white brick easily can air bole masuk and ur house tak boleh tahan lama coz inside space white brick is empty. Also your house can be stand at least around 9 to 15 years only or collapse if gempa bumi berlaku. But most mirian people don’t care much and still want to buy the house with high price but worse quality. When he worked there, before left that company he have advise and tell to their management do not use white brick but for save cost they don’t care so much as long mirian rich people effort to buy their house. Yeah save cost but sell damn high price. That to be call cheated. He have advise me if i want to buy a new house choose the house build with red brick. If can be save for long period time.

Before I stop my write my friend let me think twice he ask me why developer build a big building not using white brick for save cost but they rather using red brick. Think it quality or your money…

err…excuse me, mr yoo. i think you misunderstood me. what i meant was, with the money

i poured in, i get a semi-d, end corner and 11 plus points of area. not including built area. (besa tanah kat rumah ya).

and one more thing, the steep rise in housing price, from my point of view is because of the price of the

land itself…rega tanah mahal oooo…i’d reckon its 2/3 of the overall price. my point of view ya oooo…

i think its all about location, location, location…

near to town or any hot spot sure the house price will get hot as well…

and i don’t think developers would sell overly expensive houses well outside town, like lambir and the like.

Ok i don’t think so about location. For example one of my Chinese friends bought Felicia there comer house just RM278K on 2008 but today the price 335K same house design/same land size . Naik 57K baru 2 tahun. Material naik ka but developer don’t buy from semenanjung and still Sarawak produce and also still juga guna bata low quality. Look at Kuching price still okay than Miri. Mana suda konsep 1Malaysia -Rakyat Diutamakan. Ini rakyat disusahkan.

[quote=“yoo”]I got info one of my friends in Kuching who works previously with this company (Material Engineer). They built house in Miri mostly using white brick than red brick. Why??? First it is save cost and the quality is totally sucked but they sell damn hell expensive. If they use red brick selling in currently price and it should be okay but how long ur house can be “bertahan”. According to my friends, house built with white brick easily can air bole masuk and ur house tak boleh tahan lama coz inside space white brick is empty. Also your house can be stand at least around 9 to 15 years only or collapse if gempa bumi berlaku. But most mirian people don’t care much and still want to buy the house with high price but worse quality. When he worked there, before left that company he have advise and tell to their management do not use white brick but for save cost they don’t care so much as long mirian rich people effort to buy their house. Yeah save cost but sell damn high price. That to be call cheated. He have advise me if i want to buy a new house choose the house build with red brick. If can be save for long period time.

Before I stop my write my friend let me think twice he ask me why developer build a big building not using white brick for save cost but they rather using red brick. Think it quality or your money…[/quote]

good expose for sensation news!

the woods for the construction were left to rot in the open

the woods would then curled or bkulat bcome not strong

what choices do we have?

Is this a question or you’re telling us Naim is the only developer in Miri?

Try to look up Yong Lung Construction company’s houses… Their quality matches their price :slight_smile:

Is this a question or you’re telling us Naim is the only developer in Miri?[/quote]

its a question. i didnt say about Naim the only developer here. and it still a question.
you could list out the developers & their areas are.

Miri housing worst la…look at Curtin Uni…cracked like hell…last time the building tilt untill it cut their underground power cable…haf day no class ooo…no foundation for Miri Housing houses…look at Bintang Megamall…