House for Sale, at Win House Village, Luak Bay

I had a house for sale, located at Win House Village at Jalan Kampung Luak.

Originally, bought the house for own use, but due to work commitment, i had moved to Kuching and planning to sell off the house. The house is almost completed, pending for the gate and minor touch up.

If there is any other info required, i will try to provide it as much as possible.

I will upload some of the pictures of the house later on.

Sorry, no agent please. Thanks.

[attachment=5]DSCF8916.JPG[/attachment][attachment=4]DSCF8920.JPG[/attachment][attachment=3]DSCF8923.JPG[/attachment]

I am interested, pm me the best price…and ur hp no
i am not sure the location, is tht near to the sea horse round about?

[quote=“Cajun”]I had a house for sale, located at Win House Village at Jalan Kampung Luak.

Originally, bought the house for own use, but due to work commitment, i had moved to Kuching and planning to sell off the house. The house is almost completed, pending for the gate and minor touch up.

If there is any other info required, i will try to provide it as much as possible.

I will upload some of the pictures of the house later on.

Sorry, no agent please. Thanks.[/quote]

May i know what type of house?
How i can contact you? phone number?

I’m waiting for more information on this one.

Sorry for the late reply… I am not aware that i missed out so many information.

It is a Semi-D, built on solid high ground. The land size is about 9.0 points. Facing to the east (sunrise), with a good wind breeze.

It is located somewhere behind Merdeka Mall (about 1KM). If you come down from Miri Airport, before you hit Merdeka Mall (and the Shell Station), take the road turning to right. In other words, the road to turn is somewhere between the army camp and Merdeka Mall.

Let me know if you need any further info.

Hi urgently / ramon,

I had pm you the details.

Pls pm me the selling price, thanks.

PM me the selling price too.

pm me your price 2.

Helo Gal, smallee and yiivei,

Already PM you the price.

Can pm me the price as well. thanks

can pm me the selling price pls

Pls pm me your selling price. Thks.

pls pm me the price.

PM me ur best offer…

Hi Maximus, jordannoel, scooter,

I had pm you the asking price of the house. I am not sure if it being sent out, as my outbox still showing 2 messages. Let me know if you did not receive it, maybe i will try to send it out again.

BTW, what does it means when the message is still in the outbox?

Bro,i had pm my email add for you. Please email me the price.
Thanks.

PM me also the price please. I promise I will not say “Whoaaaa!!”… TQ.

can mind pm the price and detail

me tooo… price pls