House For Rent Near Lutong Shell @ Petronas

i m going to rent off my sweet home! as i m working at brunei n seldom back so i wish to rent off my sweet home!! this location consider near to the Lutong Shell @ Petronas Office which distance around 4-5km, it’s take about 10-15mins will reach the location depend your driving speed!

fully furniture sweet home included,
home theater system & tv 29" & astro
freezer, washing machine,
mable dinning table,
mosquito netting, safety grill,
master bedroom set,
waterheater for master room and downstair toilet,
gas cooker & cylinder gas,
panasonic aircond 2 units which master room and living room plus ceiling fan
kitchen is fully renovated
L shape sofa n modern glasses coffee tables

price : RM1500/mth contract must be sign for 2 years or above

this hse is suitable for small family which upstair 3 rooms > master room + toilet and 2 children room share toilet, ground floor is living, dinning, kitchen, toilet and a study room! however, parking compound is fit for 2 units of vehicle!

further information pls contact me +60168717585 @ +6738728848

anyway, location is consider near to lutong shell’s office!!! hse still available!!!

bump for today!!!

wow!!..nice sweet home oh!

No offence but 1.5k is a lil’ bit too high for a double storey terrace. Anyway, goodluck to you.

w@H… RM1500… a BIt pRicEy … reaLLy Lo… uNLess u rENt to an @NgMoh lo…

although the price is high as u ppls think that is a normal double terrance hse kah??? anyway, thanx for yours comment!!!

-> wAt do u mean by ur house not normaL?

gOt gHost one?? or x-TRA good feng sHui?

the normal i mean just original doing nothing!!! my hse is special which renovated n decoration!!!

i m going to rent off my sweet home! as i m working at brunei n seldom back so i wish to rent off my sweet home!! this location consider near to the Lutong Shell @ Petronas Office which distance around 4-5km, it’s take about 10-15mins will reach the location depend your driving speed!

fully furniture sweet home included,
home theater system & tv 29" & astro
freezer, washing machine,
mable dinning table,
mosquito netting, safety grill,
master bedroom set,
waterheater for master room and downstair toilet,
gas cooker & cylinder gas,
panasonic aircond 2 units which master room and living room plus ceiling fan
kitchen is fully renovated
L shape sofa n modern glasses coffee tables

price : RM1500/mth contract must be sign for 2 years or above

this hse is suitable for small family which upstair 3 rooms > master room + toilet and 2 children room share toilet, ground floor is living, dinning, kitchen, toilet and a study room! however, parking compound is fit for 2 units of vehicle!

further information pls contact me +60168717585 @ +6738728848

the price can nego or not?? maybe can help u find someone to rent…

oh… good to heard that!!! just wait for u to help oh!!!

bump for today!!!

bump for the moon cake festival!!!

[quote=“mild7”]location : senadin phase 3 double storey terrance
price : RM1500/mth contract must be sign for 2 years or above[/quote]

Mild7… not trying to be negative but the price is a bit too high I think… try lower the price to RM1k and test your luck…

truth is it is close to Shell and Petronas but it is a far distance to downtown area… think abt it…

Anyway… Good Luck to u on the moon cake festival… :wink:

[quote=“smallee”][quote=“mild7”]location : senadin phase 3 double storey terrance
price : RM1500/mth contract must be sign for 2 years or above[/quote]

Mild7… not trying to be negative but the price is a bit too high I think… try lower the price to RM1k and test your luck…

truth is it is close to Shell and Petronas but it is a far distance to downtown area… think abt it…

Anyway… Good Luck to u on the moon cake festival… :wink:[/quote]

price is FIX overhere!! negotiable on site ok!!! dun nego the price here thanx!!!

bump 4 today

bump for today!!!still available!!!

sweet home still available!!! bump for brunei raining day!!!

Hi there,…

That sounds like a nice house you have. but the price is really quite high for miri. can it be negotiated to rm1,000? I am really keen to rent it for myself if you’re flexible with the price.

cheers.