Horror Place In Miri

no paranormal item sell in miri . WTF dude

My friend family lives in Bumiko. They told me the house you mentioned. Got paranormal happened. The story before, 1 family sleep in the house and in the morning they woke up outside the house… all of them. So spooky.

My friend family lives in Bumiko. They told me the house you mentioned. Got paranormal happened. The story before, 1 family sleep in the house and in the morning they woke up outside the house… all of them. So spooky.[/quote]
Then you should fill in our form Gun :mrgreen:

We go there in group of few people.

Then someone report strange movement in the house to the police.

And we got arrested with another group of glue sniffers.

Who do you call? GHOSTBUSTER!! hehe…

Anhelicoodle exprience it before that why he warn us . Take note !

Jomlah…

There is a place in Miri where unholy scriptures are written all over the wall. The air are heavily fill with stench. There is an object that sit and floats there and no matter how many times you flush it won’t budge just like the Rock of Gibraltar.
Yes my fellow MCnet I’m talking about the horrific place, the public toilet. Image yourself after having a devilish hot Lalapan Sambal that makes you bowel want to explode like Mount Etna and spews its lava. You rush to the Johns, just about you want to drop everything, its floats there like a Battleships Iowa and no matter how many times you flush it wont sink into the oblivion. You know you cant fight nature and epic battle is unavoidable. You drop everything like a B52 carpet bombing on a Vietnam jungle, the splashes fuses together with the debris of the “battleships” hits you hidden cheeks and a hole that have never seen the sun. My fellow reader I hope no man or women will endure the horrific situation in a horrific place. That is all.

[quote=“dopamineblitz”]There is a place in Miri where unholy scriptures are written all over the wall. The air are heavily fill with stench. There is an object that sit and floats there and no matter how many times you flush it won’t budge just like the Rock of Gibraltar.
Yes my fellow MCnet I’m talking about the horrific place, the public toilet. Image yourself after having a devilish hot Lalapan Sambal that makes you bowel want to explode like Mount Etna and spews its lava. You rush to the Johns, just about you want to drop everything, its floats there like a Battleships Iowa and no matter how many times you flush it wont sink into the oblivion. You know you cant fight nature and epic battle is unavoidable. You drop everything like a B52 carpet bombing on a Vietnam jungle, the splashes fuses together with the debris of the “battleships” hits you hidden cheeks and a hole that have never seen the sun. My fellow reader I hope no man or women will endure the horrific situation in a horrific place. That is all.[/quote]

What?!?! I’m lost half way in your post :?

Btw … I’m interested to hear the horror story in Miri after you guys gave it a visit but don’t count me in … :lol:

My school Kolej Tun Datu Tuanku Haji Bujang or some people call it Tanjung Lobang school. Near the rich dude house at the cliff. Real freaky man.
Earlier this year, i witness my junior got hysteria(idk how speel). Like possessed.
And this year too my fren went to poo in the toilet. When he flush the pull thingy aint plastic. It was hair. Long thick hair.
A senior staying in the hostel, went to the classrooms to take some of his homework he left in his desk. On the way home, he saw puchong or we call it candy lying down on the table in one of the classrooms.
Lot more stories like a student feeling heavy on his shoulder. end up a thing was sitting on him the whole time.