Hong Kong deal: SAPP and Anwar

Hong Kong deal: SAPP and Anwar

KOTA KINABALU: The Sabah Progressive Partys move for a no-confidence motion on the Prime Minister was a deal that was hatched in Hong Kong and wrapped up in Kuala Lumpur with PKR de facto leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim.

SAPP president Datuk Yong Teck Lee admitted he had met with Anwar on two occasions in the Chinese territory and the federal capital to discuss “the political dynamics affecting the nation and Sabah”.

Many quarters have interpreted this to mean the “crossing over of Barisan Nasional MPs” to the opposition as promised by Anwar.

However, the proposed motion has not received widespread support and Yong agreed that the next 48 hours were crucial. At the moment at least two other Sabah Barisan parties - UPKO and PBS - have remained deafeningly silent.

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi said Yong’s latest action was due to the fact that “I have not been able to satisfy his personal greed.”

Abdullah did not elaborate. However, his aides said that the prime minister would elaborate at a later date.

link:http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/6/19/nation/20080619073441&sec=nation

swak MPs have no balls!!

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi said Yong’s latest action was due to the fact that “I have not been able to satisfy his personal greed.”

Pah Lah masih tido…damn! how to wake him up ah???

sarawak MP’s balls safe keep by their wife/ head-mistress, because they don’t need them at work.

Its Pak Lah who has been too greedy satisfying his own personal greeds.
Sarawak MP’s are all “YES SIR” type… all are controlled by the ever powerful Mr. Pek Moh. :evil:

[quote=“Apai_Mau”]

Pah Lah masih tido…damn! how to wake him up ah???[/quote]
i wonder whose personal greed??? … i hope he was looking in d mirror when he was saying that…then,think of more ways 2 get money out frm us… :evil: :evil: :evil:

Crusaders,

i agreed with you. Sarawak MP all “yes sir” type. dont dare to voice out. beside that, the vote oso had to be blame as still give BN to rule sarawak. Sarawak joined malaysia, what do we get? all we get is all our money in term of petroleum money all give to west malaysia & in return, we get 5% only. we are the state produce oil & we should have to special privilege & by rite, we should sell our oil to west in market price.