Hollywood, Malaysian, Bollywood Page!

So this page I open up for us to talk about the movies, actors, or wat sort of ever which is related.

So, who’s your favourite star Sobzphenz? :wink:

avoids rotten veggies & fruits hurled by other miricommies

I suspect it’s Shah Rukh Khan. Is it?

Mine of coarse Fransico James Muniz IV a.k.a Frankie Muniz, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Sandra Bullock, Sarah Michelle Gelar and Jennifer Love Hewitt. Conclusion I like Frankie Muniz the most… He’s my bro DUDE

owh…hes your bro?i thought he was your partner or sumthin…

tat’s why I told you guys open wide ur mind. If I compare Malaysian people to Hollywood people or American people u guys marah so I sengaja said I’m huge fan of Frankie Muniz.

For me who’s ur idol is whether he’s a guy and you are a guy doesn’t mean he is a gay and same way to the opposite way like girls really love Britney Spears doesn’t mean they are lesbian. Am I rite?

ekeke marah nya…

I’m not marah lar … it just my opinion dude … well what do you guys think about Malaysian artist nowadays … most of them are good looking and cute girl … dude that’s totally awesome

lol…malaysian celebs now not my taste…nvr really care lol…nvm…sumhow i find it hard to appreciate bahasa melayu

haha!! do you think i’m huge fan of Malaysian artist? i’m not trying to be not appreciate them but sometimes most of the movie kinda bored just like Sembilu kasih, if talking about Puteri or Dunia Anita or Dunia Baru that’s totally nice dude.

Agent Cody Banks 1 & 2 (awesome)
Stay Alive (Super)
Dr.Dolittle 2 (Nice)
My Big Fat Liar (Marvellous)
Malcolm In The Middle (i’m waiting it everyday 3 times or 4 times a day)

how bout you guys?

yalah malaysian movies sumtime look cheap ar…agree anot lol…

depends… not all … but if I compare to those old film like 90’s much more quality than now.

i think so lol

ok … but in matter of fact … Superman movie kinda bored. I love Simple Life show … it’s totally shows how does they react when they meet those spoil brats hahaa

count it double… me too…

[quote=“sobzphenz”]
I’m not marah lar … it just my opinion dude … well what do you guys think about Malaysian artist nowadays … most of them are good looking and cute girl … dude that’s totally awesome[/quote]

Did you mention [size=150]cute girl[/size]? oh gosh! no way, can’t call it “moe” () for any bit. Do you know what cute is? 8)

ooppsss … i mean hot girl… cute is quite normal is L.A wat? Just like most of the girl that told u r so cute!! I take it as compliment it’s up to people to judge how do I look.

Well Hilary Duff is cute girl…

i haven see stuper-man T_T lol

hehe … Better watch Stay Alive Movie it’s really nice trill movie it takes in New Orleans 2 weeks before Katrina Hurricane

i see

anyone got any ideas about the movies in cinema nowadays?