HI guys, am new here

hi guys am new here in miri community but quite a old resident in miri already haha…

anyway just wondering if anyone of you are interested to be my friend thats all,

anyways we are mirians, right… if i’m wrong in anyways with anyone of you , feel free to correct me… i’m just a normal dude staying in hilltop area… yup
by the way, mum’s doing housing business so, i might help her abit by posting some of her house for sale in this forum,(not in the meantime)

so yeah, feel free to add me in fbook… just so you would know me better

here 8)

https://www.facebook.com/yukanda98000?ref=tn_tnmn

yokoso…i’m Ghost and nice to meet you!!!

nice to meet you too… :lol:

i oso ghost but not scary one…haha…Welcome to McNet…:smiley:

hi terry…i am miki…can call me gulu :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hi im new here too
im wallace u can call me lace
:slight_smile:

Hi, my nick is BlackHyppo and i am also new here. You can call me Hyppo badass or uncle Hyppo or baby hendsome kacak lagi bergaya BlackHyppo.
Welcome to the club to you… and i love to eat fried mee hoon every morning 0900am during office hours…
Ehehehe…

Hi gulu or miki haha… Nice to meet you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote=“BlackHyppo”]Hi, my nick is BlackHyppo and i am also new here. You can call me Hyppo badass or uncle Hyppo or baby hendsome kacak lagi bergaya BlackHyppo.
Welcome to the club to you… and i love to eat fried mee hoon every morning 0900am during office hours…
Ehehehe…[/quote]

Lol… Welll nice to meet you too hyppo…

Well i dont usually eat mee hoon not my fav but well just eat it occasionally… But who doesnt love kueh chap one of miri best local chinese specialties right? Hahaha

Hi gulu or miki haha… Nice to meet you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

call him gu+mi = GUMI :mrgreen: or mi + gu = MIGU

[quote=“terryleong”][quote=“BlackHyppo”]Hi, my nick is BlackHyppo and i am also new here. You can call me Hyppo badass or uncle Hyppo or baby hendsome kacak lagi bergaya BlackHyppo.
Ehehehe…[/quote]

Lol… Welll nice to meet you too hyppo…

Well i dont usually eat mee hoon not my fav but well just eat it occasionally… But who doesnt love kueh chap one of miri best local chinese specialties right? Hahaha[/quote]

woo… we have kueh chap here but no ott ott…uhuhu :cry:

[attachment=1]20130424_110827.jpg[/attachment]

anyone want some of this? lol did this this morning… to burn off their hairy part

[attachment=0]20130424_110812.jpg[/attachment]

same as this one…

:lol:

Halo halo nice to have you here!

[quote=“terryleong”][attachment=1]20130424_110827.jpg[/attachment]
anyone want some of this? lol did this this morning… to burn off their hairy part
same as this one…
:lol:[/quote]
I want some of it. I am quite near your house. Seriously??? 8)

[quote=“Vandrexz”][quote=“terryleong”][attachment=1]20130424_110827.jpg[/attachment]
same as this one…
:lol:[/quote]
I want some of it. I am quite near your house. Seriously??? 8)[/quote]

haha… really wheres your house? mine’s at Hilltop utama 10, first house on the block with red roof and forest like plants outside…

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/funny-game-glitch-devil-cry.gif

burnt babi hutan
kekeke

you live around hilltop? which area. I’m living at hilltop too!! HEHE
OOPS my identity has been exposed!!! :lol: :lol:

rofl i live near hilltop kekeke

[quote=“subarufreak96”]you live around hilltop? which area. I’m living at hilltop too!! HEHE
OOPS my identity has been exposed!!! :lol: :lol:[/quote]

area 51 nah just kidding, at hilltop utama 10, first house on the block

where? which utama?