HFMD in Miri

o.o.o.o.o.o HFMD is breaking out so seriously in Miri recently. I heard that a few childcare centers are closed, and this morning, a kindergarten announced its closure for 2 weeks.
i was just wondering why this HFMD can never be defeated or “killed” !
all the parents are having phobia sending their kids to school these days for fear that their children will get HFMD.
last time, the school will be instructed to be closed by the Jabatan Kesihatan if there are 3 HFMD cases in a school, but now schools need to be closed if only 1 case arises…oh dear…what can the matter be…
anyway…we attended a talk by a doctor from the GH and we were all advised to take note of our kids and especially when we find vesicles (blisters) in their mouth we must send them to doctors for further consultation. Herpangina is characterised by presence of multiple painful mouth ulcers predominantly affecting the posterior parts of oral cavity.could be the weather in Miri is SO HOT and that is what causes it…Miri is always number 2 on the list when it comes to HFMD and sibu is always number 1 !
anyway, parents, pls be reminded not to take your children to crowded areas, observe good hygiene habits and let them drink a lot of water…
if anyone of you has suggestions of how to prevent children from HFMD, please share your views, we greatly appreciate it…

I don’t think we can prevent it but i heard that giving our kids ‘pro-biotic’ helps…
I’ve been giving my gal IG6 and ‘pro-biotic’ everyday… just mix it into their milk (open up the capsule and pour either 1/3 or 1/2 depends on their age). can help built up their immune system. must drink lots of water…

thanks modernmum,
i hope our readers here are reading your post and hope that they will take note of " pro-biotic" that you have mentioned.

so if anyone of you out there is interested in it, you can always drop a line here to ask modernmum or maybe can even PM her, ok?

take manuka honey
my kids take it everyday, but since its out of stock so hv to wait for the stock to come.
and build up our kids immune system…