Hey guys...I been wondering

hey MC.net members…we all know that we love miri…
and there are many types of people exist in miri…

I met mANY types of mirians…
some are rich, some are poor, some are genius, some are stupid, some ugly , some beautiful, some are naughty, some are kind, some are funny, some are serious, some love to jokes, some hate to joke till no mood, some are cool, some are cacat, some are quite, some are too talkative, some strong and some weak, some is a free thinker, some is a thinker, and first of all, some love ANIME and some love games and ALSO some people love to hangout…
etc…
There are some are species appear in this malaysia…that is Aqua(OMG…GETTING SHOCK WHEN SAW AQUA…dun wanna meet one lol)

I love miri cause safe place…maybe…:smiley:
I seen many many people…but wonder one thing in my mind…

is there any person…who have one thing that i NEVER found is…a person who have split personality…

mmm…i was wonder…here got people who split personality ka?
its very rare i know…so i was wondering…iz there any in this country called malaysia ??

I’m poor, cacat, ugly, no mood and quiet…but not aqua

Yes… a lot of people in the entire world, not only in Miri has split personality. A simple and casual example… some people playing multi players games… they are good in the game, and they think they are invincible entirely… they curse and swear and calling those who are lesser in gaming capabilities then them are ‘Noob’… but in true fact, they are some young kids or some teenager that never get laid before…

Another classic example… on Forum or IRC especially… someone may sound cool and is a jabber talker parrot, but when you meet them in real life, they are not as they are seem to be in the virtual world, they are just another nerdy kid that you can bet gets bullied by the girls … anyway, it’s just my opinion. No pun intended to anyone… just a twist of humor in this split personality world…

[quote=“Fallenelves”]Yes… a lot of people in the entire world, not only in Miri has split personality. A simple and casual example… some people playing multi players games… they are good in the game, and they think they are invincible entirely… they curse and swear and calling those who are lesser in gaming capabilities then them are ‘Noob’… but in true fact, they are some young kids or some teenager that never get laid before…

Another classic example… on Forum or IRC especially… someone may sound cool and is a jabber talker parrot, but when you meet them in real life, they are not as they are seem to be in the virtual world, they are just another nerdy kid that you can bet gets bullied by the girls … anyway, it’s just my opinion. No pun intended to anyone… just a twist of humor in this split personality world…[/quote]

oooOO :)…

what do you mean by “split personality”?

what do you mean by “split personality”?[/quote]

well…u know…a person who have two hearts…two soul and two mind…
they share one body…and they will switch in some time…

its like…first personality awake but second personality sleeps…
once the second one awake…the first personality sleeps
and the second one able to control his/her body…
its like 2 souls and mind in one body la

[quote=“Fallenelves”]Yes… a lot of people in the entire world, not only in Miri has split personality. A simple and casual example… some people playing multi players games… they are good in the game, and they think they are invincible entirely… they curse and swear and calling those who are lesser in gaming capabilities then them are ‘Noob’… but in true fact, they are some young kids or some teenager that never get laid before…

Another classic example… on Forum or IRC especially… someone may sound cool and is a jabber talker parrot, but when you meet them in real life, they are not as they are seem to be in the virtual world, they are just another nerdy kid that you can bet gets bullied by the girls … anyway, it’s just my opinion. No pun intended to anyone… just a twist of humor in this split personality world…[/quote]

There you go…Split personality.

Another example, drivers. They can be the-nice-guy-on-the-block or cute-like-lamb-little gal. But once they behind wheels…The dragon awaken.

Not so dramatic eh?

Hahaha! Yes… that’s true. Kindda like they are driving on some console game, that they can just press ‘Reset’ and start all over again when things goes wrong.

uh huh =.=…
well, iz there someone like that in miri??

You never know… http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/1143.gif

i don’t think that’s split personality…

owh yes…

anyone here qualified to diagnose “split personality”? i doubt it.

Someone sure can… http://www.all-creatures.org/anan/kitty-basket.gif

no need to be medical condition lor…
split personality does mean you become psycho or something.

its like someone who, say, a nerd. he/she looks like one, low self esteem, so geek & unpopular…but when he/she do something, like playing basketball perhaps, that person might turn into a ‘monster’. He’s a ‘king’ when in court. Opposite than what he/she usually do. Example only maa…

Even your character(s) that you created in cyber world, gaming world also your split personality.

need to be so ■■■■ meh stupidhead? 8) why don’t you share your idea of what is ‘split personality’ then :wink:

In fact, almost everybody has one, some multiple.
Why? This is how human adapt to the environment.

Naturally, we maybe ‘soft’. But when come to situation that require ‘strength’, ‘hero’ traits may kick in.
Example, fighting fire, survive an accident…

Or maybe, like you go clubbing…
On weekdays, you maybe an ‘average Joe’. Friday & Saturday night, perhaps you become ‘sex God’.

As I said before, its not as dramatic as movie/comix…

Split personalities usually is a result of Trauma … cuz like someone is very passive suddenly becomes a killer if someone calls him an idiot or something … it does happens.

its called Dissociative identity disorder

causes are:

The causes of dissociative identity disorder have not been identified, but are theoretically linked with the interaction of overwhelming stress, traumatic antecedents, insufficient childhood nurturing, and an innate ability to dissociate memories or experiences from consciousness. Prolonged childhood abuse is frequently a factor, with a very high percentage of patients reporting documented abuse often confirmed by objective evidence.

Scource http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

here is a case study on it : http://www.gjpsy.uni-goettingen.de/gjp-article-gupta-a-multiple.pdf

[quote=“456knD.Angel”]hey MC.net members…we all know that we love miri…
and there are many types of people exist in miri…

I met mANY types of mirians…
some are rich, some are poor, some are genius, some are stupid, some ugly , some beautiful, some are naughty, some are kind, some are funny, some are serious, some love to jokes, some hate to joke till no mood, some are cool, some are cacat, some are quite, some are too talkative, some strong and some weak, some is a free thinker, some is a thinker, and first of all, some love ANIME and some love games and ALSO some people love to hangout…
etc…
There are some are species appear in this malaysia…that is Aqua(OMG…GETTING SHOCK WHEN SAW AQUA…dun wanna meet one lol)

I love miri cause safe place…maybe…:smiley:
I seen many many people…but wonder one thing in my mind…

is there any person…who have one thing that i NEVER found is…a person who have split personality…

mmm…i was wonder…here got people who split personality ka?
its very rare i know…so i was wondering…iz there any in this country called malaysia ??[/quote]

I don’t you would want to meet a schizo

[quote=“J.Howard”]no need to be medical condition lor…
split personality does mean you become psycho or something.

its like someone who, say, a nerd. he/she looks like one, low self esteem, so geek & unpopular…but when he/she do something, like playing basketball perhaps, that person might turn into a ‘monster’. He’s a ‘king’ when in court. Opposite than what he/she usually do. Example only maa…

Even your character(s) that you created in cyber world, gaming world also your split personality.[/quote]

that’s almost like…gaming nia le…
and gamming world also have split personality…mmm…
i think that’s consider just creating character nia…not split personality.
I can create two characters and change character whenever i want le lol