Hello

[quote=“grace_enjah”]Hi everyone,

I am a new user at Miri Community here![/quote]

Hi Grace,

Nice to see you here too! :smiley: There’s a new forum category called “Ruai Miricom” and I am inviting everyone to drop a word there too! :smiley:

I’ll prolly post in Ruai Miricom one of these days … when I’m able to form a proper sentence without jumbling Iban with BM … one of these days … hehe

[quote=“Mac’lyn”][quote=“Jack”][quote=“Mac’lyn”]Jack & Ryna (Site Admin) :idea:

I wish to know your current location?[/quote]

Hi Mac,

Currently both Ryna and I are in Ampang, Selangor. What about you? Where you currently at? :D[/quote]
Hi jack,

I stay at Kelana Jaya. Near by Giant Mall. SS6/1
Currently I’m working at Damansara Jaya. SS22/21[/quote]

Mac,
where near GM SS6/1. right, left, infront or back??? just curious (aku tesat kia kini)

Hi, I from Miri and now work in Miri too.

Greeting psim,

A very warm welcome to you, and nice of you to drop by and register as a MiriCommunity.net member. Hope to see more of you around. :smiley:

Greeting psim,

Welcome to Miri Community! :smiley:

hello…

hello everyone…nice to meet u all…

Hi Kiongky (nice name) :wink: ,

Welcome to Miricommunity and thanks for registering. Make yourself at home!

Hi Mac,

I also stay around that area. SS4C to be exact. where exactly you stay in KJ?

Wow, Mac’lyn has 2 fans here asking for her “exact” address now. Whoops, including me, that’s 3! hehehe… :smiley:

Hi list,

My real name is Leo Pui and I live in Miri running a security services firm that are mainly deal with trained dogs :wink:

Just got my self registered after browsing and reading for the past few days … interesting online forum and can see it have great potential … keep it up!!! 8)

Hi nightwatch,

We are certainly happy to get more people to sign-up in MiriCommunity.net. Welcome, and make yourself at home. :smiley:

[quote=“Jack”]Hi nightwatch,

We are certainly happy to get more people to sign-up in MiriCommunity.net. Welcome, and make yourself at home. :D[/quote] Hello Jack, thank you for the link … and your welcome too :wink:

More power to MiriCommunity.net 8)

Hi nightwatch,

Another Hi from me, is it Jack Pui one of your family’s member? Anyway, a warm welcome for you as our new member!

Like what Jack said, make yourself at home. Cheers!

Hi nightwatch,

Welcome to miri community! :smiley:

[quote=“ryabren”]Hi nightwatch,

Another Hi from me, is it Jack Pui one of your family’s member? Anyway, a warm welcome for you as our new member!

Like what Jack said, make yourself at home. Cheers![/quote]Hello Ryabren, Thank you for your warm welcome :wink:

Jack Pui … :wink: I am not quite sure if we are related :smiley:

[quote=“ryna”]Hi nightwatch,

Welcome to miri community! :D[/quote]Hello Ryna, thanks :wink:

well well well

Good day everyone!

Register a while ago but not much time on it. so just about time to stay here and look around :stuck_out_tongue:

Greetings Ra,

Welcome to MiriCommunity.net. I bet you already know some of the guys here. :smiley:

[quote=“Ra”]well well well

Good day everyone!

Register a while ago but not much time on it. so just about time to stay here and look around :P[/quote]

Hi Ra,

Welcome to miri community! :smiley:

© Copyright 2006-2018 MiriCommunity.net · A JacksonLiaw.com project.