Hello

hi thr,
anyone know that when should we help our children to enroll primary sch year 1?? how to enroll??

enroll at the nearest school and bring along your billing. enroll early of the year for following year.

[quote=“candy_yii”]hi thr,
anyone know that when should we help our children to enroll primary sch year 1?? how to enroll??[/quote]
option 1
check with the education dept on when is the enrolment date for year 1. at the same time, you can check the list of schools that is nearby to your area.

option 2 (this apply if you know which school to enrol)
go to the school and ask on the actual date of year 1 registration.

good luck. :wink:

Next Year’s enrollment thru respective primary schools (registration closing date) has ended. I think their closing date was sometime beginning of this month. However, you should still go to the intended school as soon as possible and look for the head of the school. This is to actually reserve a space (when you register your child) at that school. Usually, it’s a pack class when it comes to primary one.

Education department needs to register your child so I suggest you drop by the school immediately. Else you might want to send your child to a private Primary school. The only one I know is Sri Mawar.

Hope this helps. Good luck.