Hello from singapore

Dear all,
I’m a great fan of Miri and had spent many days there especially in M-Guardians-K9.
Miss Ming cafe… :oops:

Cheers,
Silvanus

Hello silvanus, welcome come to MC.net :slight_smile:

hope u enjoy your journey in Miri :slight_smile:

[quote=“silvanus”]Dear all,
I’m a great fan of Miri and had spent many days there especially in M-Guardians-K9.

Cheers,
Silvanus[/quote]You did not spent much times with M-Guardians K9[/b]:twisted: BUT you did it with [b][url=http://www.nightwatchk9.com]NightWatch k9 House :wink: :mrgreen: :lol:

With Air-Asia around, you can be like “JUMPER” :wink: Miri is not that far under second thoughts :mrgreen:

Welcome to Miri Community :smiley:

I like Singapore too buddy, been there
a few times…

Love the chicken rice at Bishan there…

2 thumbs up!

welcome 2 MC.Net Silvanus… :smiley:

I like the beef noodles from Whampoa Drive. Guys place your order quick, Silvanus will tapau for us on his next trip to Miri! Right? Silvanus…

[quote=“Reno911”]… Guys place your order quick, Silvanus will tapau for us on his next trip to Miri! Right? Silvanus…[/quote]No Reno911, he will not do that till that “late” but he will send by courier express services in-order to establish good-well :wink:

[quote=“TopEarner”]I like Singapore too buddy, been there
a few times…

2 thumbs up![/quote]

very clean country… been there once thru Johor… d difference!!! d difference!!! in cleanliness,it’s jst amazing.no cigg bud on d roads,sweet wrapers,aluminium tins…its like day n nite… facilities,infrastructure etc… now tat’s civilization…

[quote=“nightwatch”][quote=“silvanus”]Dear all,

Cheers,
Silvanus[/quote]You did not spent much times with M-Guardians K9[/b]:twisted: BUT you did it with [b][url=http://www.nightwatchk9.com]NightWatch k9 House :wink: :mrgreen: :lol:

With Air-Asia around, you can be like “JUMPER” :wink: Miri is not that far under second thoughts :mrgreen:

Welcome to Miri Community :D[/quote]

Haha…
Frankly speaking it is quite easy to get to Miri and not too expensive too.

Yup…
My tummy the perfect place.
:mrgreen: :oops:

Bak kut prawn mee from Macpherson. Thank you. :twisted:

Welcome to Miri MC.Net silvanus , i like Singapore too, expecially the night life there… :stuck_out_tongue:

welcome to MC.net :lol:
im planning to go to singapore after i graduate… :oops:

Singapore is so nice, there are so many trees around