Have you seen the latest ANLENE TV advertisement?

Recently i watch Astro, and noticed of a new Anlene Milk advertisement on TV.

I tell you, it’s the most disgusting TV advertisement i’ve seen, at least for me, i really hate to see that.

I remember Anlene used to have good advertisement all these while, like showing how good it helps the elderly… but except this one !!!666!!!

What’s so DISGUSTING?

Its actually a Malaysia Celebrity, wear in white, and tell you the contents of our BONES. Alright, as we always know, Anlene Milk is always good for BONES.

Somehow, the advertisement illustrate a BIG BONE in WHITE, then the celebrity try to open the Bone, and show what’s inside the BONE… of course can see all the nerves inside… then the girl try to “KNOCK” the bones or nerves or whatever inside the bone, and it cracks!! DAMN!!! I hate that !! Its really disgusting!!!

I’m not good in elaborating it, but you better stay tune on those NTV7, or AEC, and you’ll notice that DISGUSTING advertisement.

IF can, i really wish someone can stand out to ban that advertisement. But i know… impossible lar~~~~~~

I understand, they are actually emphasizing that our BONE are fragile… but please choose some other way to illustrate it… really cannot accept it. Especially, the knocking part !!

I had my surgery before, i know what’s the feeling of BONE cutting… DISGUSTING!!!

Eeeeeeeeesh!!!

P/S: should this post under Miricom Lounge?

Would be OK in Lounge as a discussion I guess.

I’ve never seen that advertisement though.

honestly, i don c any prob wt d advert…infact its cool… :wink:

Thanks Ian…

yea… have a look of tat ad.
Maybe only i feel disgust, cos i had surgery on bone before …

Haha… ladybird.
Maybe its true… for most of the ppl its ok… except for me … :stuck_out_tongue:

I know that advert and I do not think its disgusting.

The knocking and cracking inside of the bone part, that I know they over doing it, but disgusting? Come on la.

Perhaps you have a fear of bones.

Wu Wu Wu…
Problem is on me !!! Everyone doesnt find it disgusting except me… :frowning:
I should stop myself watching tv lol~ haha…

[quote=“Geekguy”]I know that advert and I do not think its disgusting.

The knocking and cracking inside of the bone part, that I know they over doing it, but disgusting? Come on la.

Perhaps you have a fear of bones.[/quote]

:wink:

hey i know this advertisement… i saw it on TV3…and the 1st feeling i felt when i saw the advertisement was… i feel as she is cracking my bone… im kinda sensitive with such thing actually…=.="

it’s pretty annoying and yes…the advertisement is still on-going