Have You Noticed ... Again?

(expatriate81) #1

This board is slowly but surely becoming over-populated again with trivial & totally mundane topics, very few of which merit meaningful discussion. Moderators ought to delete where necessary.

(headhunter) #2

er…which thread do you wish to delete?

let the moderator know.

(Ronaldo7) #3

I thk they did…Damn i missed it…It’s quite fun pawning those retards with words until they can only repeat the same thing again and again and again…

(Jackson Liaw) #4

If anyone spotted any irrelevant topic, just click on the “!” icon right next to that posting to report it so that Moderators would be able to take action.

(deacan) #5

Doesn’t this thread merits as one of them?

(yiciku) #6

nah… i was click the ‘’ :idea: ‘’ icon on my who do you like, who do you hate thread, but i dint see any action… :frowning:

(Jackson Liaw) #7

nah… i was click the ‘’ :idea: ‘’ icon on my who do you like, who do you hate thread, but i dint see any action… :([/quote]

Action taken - topic deleted. Please ensure the Terms & Conditions, and Rules & Guidelines are properly understood before starting another flame-bait and trolling topic. Everyone else, kindly take your personal conflicts with others elsewhere and deal with it privately. MiriCommunity.net is not a stage for childish bantering.