Have you ever been to Burma(Myanmar) - The Land of Pagodas

I guess not many of you have ever been to my country so I am sharing some of the beauties that I have personally taken from Burma with you in here…Enjoy!

Hi naing,

The pictures are awesome & thanks for sharing!

nice shots and thanks for sharing… :). Those pagodas are really fantastics…

yeah… beautiful country.

can we go visit and pay our respect to Daw Aung San Suu Kyi too?

Beautiful … Thanks for sharing … 8) 8) any picture of the City
?

Fantastic!!!

You hardly get these from Discovery Travel and Living Channel!!

Thanks for these wonderful pictures… :slight_smile:

naing

so beautiful, wonder of the world!!! breathtaking panorama. hope to visit the place, the moment the military junta will be out of power :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks

Truly Stunning! is Wow!
both the man-made And the natural wonders, convey very nice… Peace?!

baham, hope this is not another ‘suspicious buisness trip’ you are planning? :lol:
was that i Tried to get in 5 years ago, from d Yunan border, but d Chinese Border Guards,
would not allow me to cross. “too dangerous” i was told!
i think the Myanmar town was called ‘Masei’ (on d main high-way to Kuching)
& i later read was their equivalent of Las Vegas,
but with a clientel of mostly ‘couriers’…
checking on-line now, can be seen that Myanmar is a popular destination for… honeymooners!
(a more dangerous way to see the beautiful country?)

beautiful place~ great pictures =)

breathe taking sight, thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

[quote=“dougie”]Truly Stunning! is Wow!
baham, hope this is not another ‘suspicious buisness trip’ y?)[/quote]

Hi fren :lol: :lol: :lol:

discard suspicious mind pls. exclusively for pleasure. the military junta has to abdicate power. am afraid i may tempted to preach Democracy, then end up in jail :lol: :lol: :lol:

so beautiful
thanks post more

i’m not qualified to preach democracy, but will i get into trouble for wearing a t-shirt that says “Free Aung San Suu Kyi”?

i’m not qualified to preach democracy, but will i get into trouble for wearing a t-shirt that says “Free Aung San Suu Kyi”?

fren

that is a prelude for demo, as you call for the freedom of Aung from her house arrest :lol: :lol: . anyway the monks were so gutsy to do. costly to the lives of some :lol: :lol:

.[/quote]

Thank all of you for showing interest in my photos and my beautiful country. For those who want to go and visit my country, I do not recommend you to go there with budge travel since interesting places are far away from one another and transportation infrastructrure is worst than you can imagine. Flying will be the only option to comfortably travel within Burma but a bit expensive. Don’t forget to contact me if you plan to go there since I can give you detail info. For those who are supporting Daw Aung San Suu Kyi and Democracy movement, thank you for your much needed support. We, people from Burma, really need support from around the world. We did it our own and we were crushed brutally both times so outside help in anyway will be greatly welcome for the sake of people. Well… if you talk against the government or wear “Free Aung San Suu Kyi”, you will get jail and kick out from the country…but Burmese people will treat you like you are a brave hero:)
Thanks guys…

naing,

could you recommend an itinerary - places(cities/town) to go, how many days at each location?

free Burma from the yoke of military junta. Let the world hears the reverberate cry of burnese people for freedom.

We may have a parallel experience on how terrifying is under the Military Rule. With the imposition of martial law (military rule) in early 70s, countless of lives perished from the hand of the strongman, Mr. Marcos and people from southern Philippines were displaced and sought sanctuary in Sabah, Malaysia. Freedoms were curtailed as well as properties were lost. Life was so difficult during that period as per account of my relatives/parents

peace and freedom are essential elements of a democratic society. The Burnese people must not be deprived of every opportunity in order to have a human dignity.

thanks naing for photos so beautiful