Hari Raya Greeting 2007

Hi Everyone…

I wish to take this moment to wish all our Muslim forumates in Mc.net a [size=200]Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri[/size]… :lol: :lol: :lol:

Selamat Hari Raya aidilfitri to all mc.net!

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/1204/rayacard2zt6.gif

Salam Aidilfitri kepada anda semua!

Maaf Zahir dan Batin… :wink:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri…
Maaf Zahir dan Batin…
Esok aku g serbu rumah forum mate, siap bawak container worrr… :lol: :lol:

Mek org pun nak join sama… boleh tak?? sapu semua kek raye… heheehee… :lol:

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere greeting to all miricom users on the very significant event in the Islamic Faith SELAMAT HARIRAYA AIDIL FITRI and let us all pray for peace to reign in this world and free the entire mankind from the affliction of starvation, as we can reap the fruit of happiness while living in this beautiful world.

long live miricom!!!

thank you very much
baham

greeting live from manila joke joke joke

Selamat Hari Raya to love ones and family. May it be a great one this year. Drive safe when balik kampung.

Mek org pun nak join sama… boleh tak?? sapu semua kek raye… heheehee… :lol:[/quote]

Bah jommm…I dun mind if u REALLY wanna join…will b visitin MC.Net forum mate 2… :smiley:

Selamat Hari Raya to all members and readers of MiriCommunity.net! :smiley:

Selamat Hari Raya!

happy gathering to all kaum muslim!!! selamat hari raya!!!

regarding the topic of gathering!! i really like to organise gathering for my friend which getting friendship forever!!! during hari raya, always going my friend’s hse to makan CURRY & SATAY!!! kekekeekek nice food!!! so anybody come brunei for shake hand at istana nurul iman??? it’s open on start 2nd day till 4th of hari raya!!!

[quote=“alexysl”]happy gathering to all kaum muslim!!! selamat hari raya!!!

regarding the topic of gathering!! i really like to organise gathering for my friend which getting friendship forever!!! during hari raya, always going my friend’s hse to makan CURRY & SATAY!!! kekekeekek nice food!!! so anybody come brunei for shake hand at istana nurul iman??? it’s open on start 2nd day till 4th of hari raya!!![/quote]

Please send my warmest greeting to him if u do go and shake hand with him ok… :wink: :wink:

The “Sholat Id” session on the helideck by our crews on the rig…

TO ALL MUSLIMS AT MC.NET. HAVE A GREAT TIME!

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!
Enjoy the food and long holidays!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nice curry, rendan, stay, cake and etc!!! greeting warmest for them!!!

Selamat Hari Raya to all MC net.

happy RAYA everyone.