Hari Raya Aidilfitri Open House... You're Invited!

Selamat Hari Raya to Iqbal and all malay friends.

Selamat Hari Raya to Iqmedia and all malay friends ~ Issit possible for me to go ? but i dont know u boh … lol

Ehehe,

Hari Raya is on 24th of October or 1st of Syawal. It’s confirmed ian.

Let just say, this invitation is a mini unoffical gathering. Dont worry about not knowing us. Illusioniz, if u know the place, please do come… :slight_smile: I’ll be happy to meet u. Anyway, it’s an Open House… :slight_smile:

Thanks bulat (not malay but muslims… ehehe), huasing (bring ur camera), Ritchie, smallee, carol, chilskater, ryabren, and all who wish Selamat Hari Raya to me… TQ.

Menu: Ketupat, Nasi Impit, Satay Ayam, Daging Lembu masak Kicap, Ayam masak Kurma, Kuah Kacang, and many biscuits and cakes…
Desert: Puding cakes
Refreshment: Mirinda carbonated drinks (Sarsi, Grape, Orange, Strawberi, Fruits) and Tea-O

Not going to miss these menu…i’ll be in the area for visiting…

Same goes here too - Happy Hari Raya :smiley:

salam dude,

i am new in miri and i dont know ur place, so might not be able to come.

selamat hari raya to you from me and all my Bangladeshi friends from Curtin.

take care man.

Allah hafiz

sorry iqmedia…

can’t make it…

sick in bed the whole day…

best wishes and selamat hari raya

ya me too… well, I’m not in the bed but I have a swelling ankle due to the fall in the 7th entry point at Canada Hill.

It’s my right foot and I can’t even step on the gas…

[quote=“huasing”]ya me too… well, I’m not in the bed but I have a swelling ankle due to the fall in the 7th entry point at Canada Hill.

It’s my right foot and I can’t even step on the gas…[/quote]

Ok, get well soon fletcheru and huasing…

And,

Thank you to ian and LadyBird for coming to my house… For others, the house is still open for hari raya visits…

1000 apology, cant make it…too full and sleepy too, after visiting few friends…hehehhee

No problem… But we’re still open for visit. At any time, just drop by ok? And this goes to others also… :slight_smile:

salam…