Hari Raya Aidilfitri Open House... You're Invited!

Hi all MC’s members,

You’re all invited to my Hari Raya Aidilfitri Open House…
There’re a lot of foods, cakes and biscuits all you can eat…

Please do come on: 1st day of Hari Raya
Time: 11am to 2pm
You would be served with chicken satay, rendang lembu, ketupat, and lots more…

You could also come to my house on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th day of Hari Raya but no more satay left… :slight_smile:

Address: 1266, Piasau Jaya 2F, Jalan Galing

If you have any trouble looking for my house, just call this number 019-7468291 or 085-664266 (Iqbal).

Looking forward to meet you… Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri…

Iqbal Abdullah a.k.a iqmedia

sponsor my flight back from Australia…

when is the moon sighting?

Looking forward to dropping by! Selamat Hari Raya!

[size=150]Selamat Hari Raya To You Iqbal…!![/size]

On 22nd.

But thru Falak, Hari Raya should be on 24th.

:slight_smile:

[size=150]SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO IQMEDIA AND ALL MUSLIM MEMBERS IN HERE :)[/size]Thanks for inviting us all.My saliva is already dripping out of my mouth thinking about the food you mentioned.Unfortunately for me I couldn’t make it as I am too far away.This open house thing during Hari Raya is one of the things I miss a lot of life in Miri.

Thank you… :slight_smile:

OIC… that solves the mystery of who is iqmedia… it’s none other than… Iqbal… :shock: But, hey, selamat hari raya Iqbal. I’ll try to come to your open house.

Wow!

That’s very nice of you! Too bad I’m not around. :frowning:

let convoy to his house…

yeah…anyone?

btw, SELAMAT HARI RAYA to iqmedia & family

iqmedia… i will try stopping by… but if i did not turns up… wishing u and ur families …Selamat Hari Raya… :smiley:

when?

i oso dunno…but that area hard to find the house…alwez sesat…

Selamat Hari Raya from me too! :slight_smile:

i think i know his place… :roll: :roll: have friend staying at that street…

Hi guys,

Thanks for all Hari Raya wish…

If you all have some trouble finding my house, just call my hp num or home number. If you know where is SM Dato Permaisuri, then it’s easier for all of you to find my house…

From sekolah Dato Permaisuri, find Jln Penepatan. Go along this road until you come across Jln Galing at your right. Up in front is a Padang Permainan. Enter Jln Galing and make a right to Jln Piasau Jaya 2F. My house is just ahead on your left. Got white jeep park in front of the house.

See you all soon… :slight_smile:

iqmedia

Menu: Ketupat, Nasi Impit, Satay Ayam, Daging Lembu masak Kicap, Ayam masak Kurma, Kuah Kacang, and many biscuits and cakes…
Desert: Puding cakes
Refreshment: Mirinda carbonated drinks (Sarsi, Grape, Orange, Strawberi, Fruits) and Tea-O

[size=150]Selamat Hari Raya To You, Iqbal and your family…!! Wish you have a happy and prosperous holidays…!![/size]
(I almost miss this thread)

Uh Iqbal - just so to make sure, it’s on the 24th right?