Hard to find Cheap Ciggaretes at Miri

Lot of new thing and issues happen at Miri lately :frowning:
We can afford RM10 per box of ciggaretes :frowning:

Well…u can always stop smoking. Its good for you and good for your family and others.

Damn right ! but unfortunately…i smokes too… :mrgreen: its hard to stop u know…btw, i found out 1 place u can get cheap smoke, at tmn Jelita, same block with the Azores hair saloon. Fatt Trading. Cheaper too ! go get it !! :smiley:

cig peddler at morsjaya still selling dunhill labuan

make it rm50, then only more people will stop to smoke…

Meaning good enforcement out there. Which is a good thing. 8)

…or did they finally ‘kill’ the source ? Heard it is also the same for beers.

cheapest one, go pub/club/snooker/disco, or anywhere that closed with aircond and anyone can smoke inside, and smoke 2nd hand one. FOC.

luckily i am not in Miri while rokok and beer have been very rare to find during festive month… trust me, after Raya, rokok will be berkumandang again here and there and i will be home that time… cheap also! har har har!!

i dont want to cause a war with smoker… but i had to type…
one thing… smoker will never know until when it is too late is that… smoking doesnt always cause cancer… but it does kill you over time…
please spend some times reading about emphysema, COPD or smoker lung

it is not hard to understand really… how our body works isnt something miracle… it function the way it is designed for… lung is a filter of air…and it has a life span… smoking kill lung cells… over a long period of time smoking… it is not saying you will get cancer… but because of how you do not know or realise how it will affect your lung and smoking cause lung capacity reduce/deteriorate over time … most smoker know it too late when they realise they need to quit… by that time they have already done enough damage to their lung… when your lung is working at 20%, you basically gasp for air…

look after your lungS.

[quote=“Aleryn”]i dont want to cause a war with smoker… but i had to type…
one thing… smoker will never know until when it is too late is that… smoking doesnt always cause cancer… but it does kill you over time…

it is not hard to understand really… how our body works isnt something miracle… it function the way it is designed for… lung is a filter of air…and it has a life span… smoking kill lung cells… over a long period of time smoking… it is not saying you will get cancer… but because of how you do not know or realise how it will affect your lung and smoking cause lung capacity reduce/deteriorate over time … most smoker know it too late when they realise they need to quit… by that time they have already done enough damage to their lung… when your lung is working at 20%, you basically gasp for air…

look after your lungS.[/quote]

topic was hard to find cigarettes at miri not a smoker cancer issue…
my grandmother live to the fullest until almost 100years and she a smoker too… you cannot say that a smoker is faster die than then others who not. it was act of god if you believe in god’lah. of cause not good to smoke but who cares, live once, smoke once, die once. prevent it make you live for a couple of years if not, you die soonest if god will. :mrgreen:

[quote=“Aleryn”]i dont want to cause a war with smoker… but i had to type…

look after your lungS.[/quote]

why want to live longer? only makes the earth jam-packed with human. :mrgreen:

i dont smoke but i supply haha… noticed that the outlet near yulan plaza been closed last week… anybody know if its already open now or still close? if is closed, it mean good enforcement… no issue to me :stuck_out_tongue:

gameaddict, that is one good advice to the smoke-addictS. :stuck_out_tongue:

hey blackhyppo :stuck_out_tongue: that is one good attitude to smoking! :lol: long live the blackhyppo :slight_smile: u should have good genes like ur g’ma

hey blackhyppo :stuck_out_tongue: that is one good attitude to smoking! :lol: long live the blackhyppo :slight_smile: u should have good genes like ur g’ma[/quote]
ko ada? tak ada kan? ahaha… :lol: long live the Aleryn :mrgreen:

Now is a better chance than any to try and cut back or quit smoking.
I quit smoking years ago.

hey blackhyppo :stuck_out_tongue: that is one good attitude to smoking! :lol: long live the blackhyppo :slight_smile: u should have good genes like ur g’ma[/quote]
ko ada? tak ada kan? ahaha… :lol:[/quote]

blackhyppo, hard to say ada or tak ada… my mother’s side passed away in their 60’s, my father’s side g’father lived until 96, g’ma still alive and she is 98 :slight_smile: maybe 50/50 ?

[quote=“darx87”]Lot of new thing and issues happen at Miri lately :frowning:
We can afford RM10 per box of ciggaretes :([/quote]

Lol…just quit if you cannot afford it…

ko ada? tak ada kan? ahaha… :lol:[/quote]

blackhyppo, hard to say ada or tak ada… my mother’s side passed away in their 60’s, my father’s side g’father lived until 96, g’ma still alive and she is 98 :slight_smile: maybe 50/50 ?[/quote]

maybe is just your mum or pa, or g’pa, or g’ma gene probably cause no smoking. long live to Aleryn :wink:

for the time being, lets embrace the beauty of rokok golong tembakau cap kelapa cundong

and some moonshines. they got this small distill equipment so we can make langkau.