* Happy Birthday MiriCommunity.net *

Guys…

Does anyone realize / know that today is MiriCommunity.net 2 years and 1 day old? I know I am a bit late ( a day late )here… but it is still a day to remember…

Special thanks to Jack and [url=http://www.miricommunity.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=12]Ryabren for bringing all of us here into the forum… without u guys, I believe I would not be able to get to know so many ppl and things happening around and etc…

[size=200]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MIRICOMMUNITY.NET…[/size]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy Birthday…
MiriCommunity!!!
I don’t know When n who found MC. But i appreciate what they had done.
They provide a space for Mirian give and share our opinion. We can get the lastest news in here. I know more about Miri.
Thanks!!!
<<<<>>>

http://zangygraphics.com/bday/129c5d36ab24a243eefd44e69d80caa937.gif

1 Day Late…hehe…

Happy Birthday MiriCommunity.net…mwahh3!! :smiley:

Happy Birthday, Miri Community Net! Here’s my happy fat friend who’ll sing the blues!

Hui3788… click here to find more… :wink:

Unbelievable… :shock: :shock: :shock:

We have so many ppl in and out… no one actually pop in here to just say Happy B’day to Mc.net… except…cupid, ladybird, prince_06 and Hui3788!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Happy Birthday MC … How old are you Now … 8) 8) 8)

Well done Jack & Ryabren,
would be a pleasure to buy you guys a Birthday beer.

Happy Birthday MC!

ps. any chance i can get an extended allowance to my 5Mb of ‘attachments’ storage?!

Hi everyone,

I know it is a day late for anniversary wishes, but nonetheless - Happy Birthday MiriCommunity.net! My well-wishes goes out to all the founders (yes, that’s you for finding a home under MiriCommunity.net’s virtual roof). Most importantly, the things that MiriCommunity.net stood for are still intact after all the challenges. Remember: [url=http://www.miricommunity.net/viewtopic.php?t=2856]“Oil is thicker than water”.

Happy Birthday Miricommunity.net:slight_smile:

Happy Birthday to MiriCommunity.net! :slight_smile:

[quote=“smallee”]Unbelievable… :shock: :shock: :shock:

We have so many ppl in and out… no one actually pop in here to just say Happy B’day to Mc.net… except…cupid, ladybird, prince_06 and Hui3788!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]

its ok Smallee…wt matter d most tis forum hs captured more n more new forumers…u sure fast in puttin tis up as I ws abt 2do d same… :stuck_out_tongue:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MC.NET!
UMUR BERAPA?? :lol: :lol:

Meow…my lady buddy is still trying to sing the blues…with a great birthday song…

[size=150]Once A Year…Happy birthday To Mc.Net !!! [/size] :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy birth day, long live mcnet.

to the people who are instrumental behind its creation, i salute you guys, great job and a life time achievement. Mcnet, As a conduit of interaction, you have widen the spectrum of hope to allow people from different walks of life to get closer despite the geographical distance.

Allow me pls to greet it in our national language, MABUHAY MCNET!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

woo…do I miss something…

Belated Happy Birthday to Miricommunity…

ah… just got back to Miri today from KK… no internet :stuck_out_tongue: HAPPY BDay M.Com may you have many more years full of happy communities and less trolls :stuck_out_tongue: