Hang tuah !~!

The Truth Revealed (with evidence) - Must read

In June 1998, the government of Malaysia had hired a team of experts from across the continent to be gathered here in Malaysia for a research project to commplement the history studies that we undertook in our secondary schools. The objective of the research is simply:

1. To find proof and evidence that shows the Malays are the origins of Malaysia and they are the first race and religion that land their foot in
    Malaysia .

2. To further strengthen their claims, first they need to find the graveyard of the Hang Tuah, Hang Jebat, Hang Lekiu and etc…toshow the existant of their pioneer.

3. The Batu bersurat in Terengganu, reveals that the islamic religion has landed in Malaysia for a hundred years ago which further strengthen their claims! That is why, we are taught with sejarah (history of

Malaysia )!!!

BEWARE & OPEN YOUR EYES!!! go ask your brother, sister, niece, nephew and etc. etc, since the year 1999 (if i’m not mistaken) or year 2000, do they study about HANG TUAH anymore???
Why is that popular subject GONE???
Missing in action???
or evidence revealed something different that caused
the government to stop the syllabus and HIDE the TRUTH???

*Here are the Evidences of the findings by the team of

scientists, archaeologist, historian and other technical staff from the United States, United Kingdom , Germany , Canada , Yemen & Russia . *

*The evidence are: *

1. They finally found the graveyard of Hang Tuah, Hang
    Jebat etc…, their
    skeleton had been analised and samples of DNA had been
    taken with the
    results showing: Hang Tuah, Hang Jebat, Hang Lekiu and
    mates, they are NOT
    MALAY!!! they are CHINESE (islamic) from
    China !!!
    and why they were

here in Malacca??? because they were in a misison to
protect the MALAY S
from the potential attack of
SIAM (
Thailand )!!!

So Hang Tuah is not Malay hero!!! they are the
protector of the useless
and ungrateful Parameswara (who is from
INDONESIA )
landed in Malacca and

claim the land belongs to him!!!

The Hang Tuah bunch of people were all from
China ,
they were being

assigned to Malacca because Parameswara requested the
Ching Dynasty
Emperor for protection!!!

This is why the Hang Tuah series of history is MISSING
from SEJARAH!!!

*2nd. Evidence: *

The researchers hired by the
government found the
oldest tomb

stone(grave yard) in Kelantan in year 2000.
Suprisingly the tomb
stone are at least 900 years old!!! older than the

so-called

batu bersurat. and the best thing is, it belong to the
CHINESE!!!

Being landed first in Malacca doesn’t mean Malay
is the first in
Malaysia cos during that time, the road is too long
for them
to see the other side of the coast!!! where the
Chinese has landed far
more earlier. If you want the black and white evidence
of the truth
reveals
please write to the The Federal Association of Arc
& Research of
Michigan

USA .

Please do not ask the Chinese nor the Indians to go
back to their home
country!

Cos evidence shows that Malays are NOT Malaysian
origin either!

Your ancestors are all imigrants from
INDONESIA !

Let us unite as a nation and not divided by races.

Thanks for sharing… i read this 3 years ago

Read 10 years ago but if not sharing = 0

hahaha…you maybe outdated a bit lah. maybe you only refer to this forum to get some information although there’s a lot of sources can be referred… :mrgreen:

please provide references and sources in order for this to be credible.

found this: http://malaysianatheist.blogspot.com/20 … art-2.html

make sense…?

Is Hang Tuah Chinese? (Part 2)

Interesting story. Almost as interesting as The Da Vinci Code. For those who do not know, Hang Tuah is a legendary Malay warrior who lived and served during the Malacca sultanate over 500 years ago (something like William Wallace or King Arthur).

When I first read the email, I immediately saw something wrong with it because around that time I had just finished reading the excellent book entitled “Genome” by Matt Ridley. From my understanding, it wasn’t possible to determine an individual’s race, much less his religion through DNA testing. Just think about it, the large amount of variation within populations and the fact that one quarter of the world’s population is Chinese, makes it impossible to confidently identify a person’s race using DNA. So, the evidence presented in the email is most definitely false.

You may be excused for not realising that first point, but a second flaw in the story should’ve been obvious and would’ve sounded alarm bells. The email implied that the Malaysian government changed the History syllabus to hide the truth. That further implied that the Malaysian government accepted the findings of the “team of experts”. Any Malaysian would know that THAT is SURE sign of a hoax!

Since when does the Malaysian government listen to expert findings? The government only listens to those who tell them what they want to hear. If the experts say anything that is not pleasing to the government’s ears, its usual reaction is denial and then ridiculing the findings. Just look at the recent findings by the Asian Strategy & Leadership Institute on bumiputera equity ownership. The Malaysian government pressured ASLI to retract the report while endorsing its own botched figure for political gain. Anyway, back to the email… Government acceptance of the ‘expert’ findings that Hang Tuah is a Chinese Muslim is most uncharacteristic of the Malaysian government, and so, this entire email is most certainly a hoax. :wink:

[quote=“jt7618”]The Truth Revealed (with evidence) - Must read

…If you want the black and white evidence
of the truth
reveals
& Research of
Michigan

USA .

[/quote]

and of course this organisation doesn’t exist…
do a google on “The Federal Association-of-Arc & Research” and you will find:
http://www.google.com.my/search?num=100 … arch&meta=

this is interesting…so everything i’ve learnt in school was not 100% accurate? then i can ignore my bad Sejarah SPM result! :stuck_out_tongue:

The Hang Tuah is muslim chinese is real or not?i am interested to know…i know the chinese fleet has been across the ocean hundred years ago…but i never seen this on national geographic channel…can anyone clarify this for me?

Thanks for sharing, took me by surprise to learn [quote=“jt7618”]The Truth Revealed (with evidence) - Must read

In June 1998, the government of Malaysia had hired a team of experts from across the continent to be gathered here in Malaysia for a research project to commplement the history studies that we undertook in our secondary schools. The objective of the research is simply:

1. To find proof and evidence that shows the Malays are the origins of Malaysia and they are the first race and religion that land their foot in
    Malaysia .

2. To further strengthen their claims, first they need to find the graveyard of the Hang Tuah, Hang Jebat, Hang Lekiu and etc…toshow the existant of their pioneer.

3. The Batu bersurat in Terengganu, reveals that the islamic religion has landed in Malaysia for a hundred years ago which further strengthen their claims! That is why, we are taught with sejarah (history of

Malaysia )!!!

BEWARE & OPEN YOUR EYES!!! go ask your brother, sister, niece, nephew and etc. etc, since the year 1999 (if i’m not mistaken) or year 2000, do they study about HANG TUAH anymore???
Why is that popular subject GONE???
Missing in action???
or evidence revealed something different that caused
the government to stop the syllabus and HIDE the TRUTH???

*Here are the Evidences of the findings by the team of

scientists, archaeologist, historian and other technical staff from the United States, United Kingdom , Germany , Canada , Yemen & Russia . *

*The evidence are: *

1. They finally found the graveyard of Hang Tuah, Hang
    Jebat etc…, their
    skeleton had been analised and samples of DNA had been
    taken with the
    results showing: Hang Tuah, Hang Jebat, Hang Lekiu and
    mates, they are NOT
    MALAY!!! they are CHINESE (islamic) from
    China !!!
    and why they were

here in Malacca??? because they were in a misison to
protect the MALAY S
from the potential attack of
SIAM (
Thailand )!!!

So Hang Tuah is not Malay hero!!! they are the
protector of the useless
and ungrateful Parameswara (who is from
INDONESIA )
landed in Malacca and

claim the land belongs to him!!!

The Hang Tuah bunch of people were all from
China ,
they were being

assigned to Malacca because Parameswara requested the
Ching Dynasty
Emperor for protection!!!

This is why the Hang Tuah series of history is MISSING
from SEJARAH!!!

*2nd. Evidence: *

The researchers hired by the
government found the
oldest tomb

stone(grave yard) in Kelantan in year 2000.
Suprisingly the tomb
stone are at least 900 years old!!! older than the

so-called

batu bersurat. and the best thing is, it belong to the
CHINESE!!!

Being landed first in Malacca doesn’t mean Malay
is the first in
Malaysia cos during that time, the road is too long
for them
to see the other side of the coast!!! where the
Chinese has landed far
more earlier. If you want the black and white evidence
of the truth
reveals
& Research of
Michigan

USA .

Please do not ask the Chinese nor the Indians to go
back to their home
country!

Cos evidence shows that Malays are NOT Malaysian
origin either!

Your ancestors are all imigrants from
INDONESIA !

Let us unite as a nation and not divided by races.
[/quote]that Hang Tuah was a chinese …, but I need to correct you that the whole event took part in Pen. Melaya, not Malaysia. Talk about aborigine or orang asli, its definitely not malay in Sarawak, nor were Sabah.

I somewhat think this thread will turn into another sensitive issue…

you guys never fail to amaze me how easily you are to believe everything you read without engaging the other side of the argument, but of course that will require engaging the brain…

i believe things i watch on national geographic,since its not on TV…i think this is not true…if not media has been report it nation wide already…

hang tuah is actually pure chinese…his real name is hang tu ah…but the combine the name become hang tuah…same goes to hang je bat, which they named him hang jebat…ripley’s believe it or not… :smiley:

hang tuah is actually pure chinese…his real name is hang tu ah…but the combine the name become hang tuah…same goes to hang je bat, which they named him hang jebat…ripley’s believe it or not…

Never heard chinnese name like above before. Get us the true pronounciation in chinesse please.

1. Any refference from Indonesia that can be use saying about Hang Tuah?

Hang Tu Ah or no Hang Tuah doesnt matter.
Sarawak join ‘Malaysia’ is a massive mistake.
West Malaysia suck all the oil from Miri to fund the twin towers and what does
we Miri as the provider get?

Hung tua is William Hung’s ancestor…the famous American idol looser that everyone mocks

well his brave enuf to be on tv doing what he thinks is best . even tho its halarious i admire bravery not stupidity :slight_smile: why always so negative ?

got got… heng ji bat… got… 1st hakka phrase i learned was ji bat… :twisted:

[quote=“waphiche”]Hang Tu Ah or no Hang Tuah doesnt matter.
Sarawak join ‘Malaysia’ is a massive mistake.
West Malaysia suck all the oil from Miri to fund the twin towers and what does
we Miri as the provider get?[/quote]

If we dont join Tanah Melayu (that time), for sure Indon will claim us. U want to be indonesian, which is more racist and with those rusuhan kaum (Dayak vs Madura) back in 1990’s.