Halo Cafe Wed Promo

corkage only RM15.

the best Malay band in town - STARLETS will perform on stage every wed nights at Halo Cafe, singing malay songs, english songs and few chinese songs too!

waaa, rm15 only for corkage…it’s tonight, wednesday… hehehe

apa itu corkage? service charge ka?

Starting today?

“corkage” is the term used for charging, when bringing in a
bottle of wine, from out-with the restaurant/cafe.

is very popular in Europe, where restaurant may have excellent food menu, but where the wine menu is not so … hot!
most propiertors allow for this & is often actively encouraged.

not sure though on the definition being used here…

tapau-in perhaps?
:lol:

[quote=“ykuek”]corkage only RM15.

the best Malay band in town - STARLETS will perform on stage every wed nights at Halo Cafe, singing malay songs, english songs and few chinese songs too![/quote]

RM15 for corkage! Thats very very cheap!

Did they specify for all alcoholic beverages…spirits, etc?

it’s published as “wed promo” for march only :wink:

ya, cockage means BYO liquor or alcoholic beverage, thanks dougie for giving right explanation. the offer also like this, four cans of carbonated drink for RM20 -> for those who wanna mix.

Wao! That is damn cheap!! Unbelieveable!!! Normally it will cost minimum RM50 to get the cockage. I think it is really worth for it especially with the life band music performance.

I have seen the STARLETS group performance before. Really impressive. Good vocal + all those hit english songs. I am dreaming now with a glass of red wine + steak + nice life music. What a relaxing and pleasure night. hehehehe…

wow… very good offer ah!

thumbs up. can spend more time there if thats the case, with my own bottle of wine… londonboy, next wed lets go there and drink till drop. :twisted: