Gym/fitness centres around Miri

Hm, does any one of u here knows the whereabouts of gyms(with instructor if possible) in Miri? I know quite a few tho. But if any one of u happen to know where and what’s the fee structure like, mind sharing it with me? :smiley:

Thanks!

Hehehe…maok tambah muscle ka deng… :lol: :lol:

[size=75]larikkk lelajuuu[/size]

[quote=“LadyBird”]Hehehe…maok tambah muscle ka deng… :lol: :lol:

[size=75]larikkk lelajuuu[/size][/quote]

hahaha :lol:
bukan deng… bukan mok nambah muscle. mok keep fit jak. in a proper way :stuck_out_tongue:

aik? boh laju gilak lari… susah mok kepong. aku lom fit gik tok. wakakaka… :lol:

Try Marriot, they have promotion going on now.

Or u can always try the gym at saberkas, but mostly guys there

[quote=“bulat”]Try Marriot, they have promotion going on now.

Or u can always try the gym at saberkas, but mostly guys there[/quote]

marriott is quite far from my home… (i’m staying at lutong)…

any other places? with instructor… inform me the price as well… hopefully it’s affordable…

i check park city, imperial hotel and grand palace hotel, all require at least 1.5k of registration fee, monthly fee around 70 to 150… is there any gym in miri that does not require any registration fee, just the monthly fee?

I’ve heard that there’s one privately owned gym in Piasau Garden which the owner/house owner/instructor charges very low per session. There’s an option for membership fee if you plan to frequent the place. Apologies for I don’t have his contact details nor the house lot number, but I’ll try to contact some old friends to see whether they still have the info.

maybe those that knows can list out the places so that everyone knows the price & place ? :lol:

i went there before, fee is RM5 per pax. i’m not sure is there any fee adjustment. that price i mentioned is 2 years ago -.-|||

That’s uncle Chee Yee Toh’s gym (Muscle Gym). Yee Toh or Uncle Chee Toh is a veteran bodybuilder.

His in his mid 60’s and is quite a character. :slight_smile:

I a member of PBC but only my wife train there.

I still prefer to train at his place.

His house is at the back of The Ship. Head down the street at around 5pm towards the dead end road. It’s hard to miss.

Monthly fee is rm20 but new members have to pay 3 months out front or rm3 per session.

i m interested to gym for few yrs liao!!! but no time lagi!! big tummy wanna keep to 6 pcs muscle!! kekekekekekek

any further discuss bout this topic? i am looking a centre to build my body up… hope to find a place wif reasonable price.

Grand Palace is RM150 per month (air conditioned)
got pool, sauna, steam room and spa also

Ya. There’s no registration fee but RM160 monthly fee only per person or RM300 for husband & wife. Other facilities includes swimming pool, steam bath, sauna & whirlpool.

does any1 hv contact no for gym at saberkas?
it is persatuan bina badan miri gym.

here is some info for marriot n spa gym:

annual fee for individual : rm1100
monthly : rm 125

annual fee for couple n family (2 adult n up to 3 children below 18yrs): rm 1600
monthly: rm 220

individual - quarterly : rm450
monthly: rm125

couple n family (2 adult and up to 3 children below 18 yrs) - quarterly : rm650
monthly : rm220

contact no: 085421121 ext 7341 kelly lai

hm…persatuan bina badan miri gym seberkas?

rm50 for registration and being member…monthly payment is rm50…

for non member,rm5 for each session (2hours)…

I train at Uncle Chee Toh’s gym as well. Here are a couple pics on my blog about that gym. Fell in love with that gym the first time I dropped in on it. Its a hardcore gym and only men train there. Plenty of iron and sweat. If you just want to train in an air conditioned area, then that place is not for you. Only for serious lifters.

Pic available here:
http://mindcon.blogspot.com/2007/11/holidays-begin.html

Another gym I train at is the Kelab Rekreasi Petroliam (formerly known as KSL). The gym there is fairly new and the equipments are not too bad. Membership for the club is RM1000 for life (if i’m not mistaken) and a fee of RM600+ per year. Which amounts to around RM50+ per month. Still not too bad.

[quote=“joexavier”]I train at Uncle Chee Toh’s gym as well. Here are a couple pics on my blog about that gym. Fell in love with that gym the first time I dropped in on it. Its a hardcore gym and only men train there. Plenty of iron and sweat. If you just want to train in an air conditioned area, then that place is not for you. Only for serious lifters.

Pic available here:
http://mindcon.blogspot.com/2007/11/holidays-begin.html

Another gym I train at is the Kelab Rekreasi Petroliam (formerly known as KSL). The gym there is fairly new and the equipments are not too bad. Membership for the club is RM1000 for life (if i’m not mistaken) and a fee of RM600+ per year. Which amounts to around RM50+ per month. Still not too bad.[/quote]

bro i thought it’s only for the oil gas employees? so that means outsiders can join as the gym member?

[quote=“bee”]Hm, does any one of u here knows the whereabouts of gyms(with instructor if possible) in Miri? I know quite a few tho. But if any one of u happen to know where and what’s the fee structure like, mind sharing it with me? :smiley:

Thanks![/quote]

here’s what i can recommend. if you have the budget you can try Imperial Hotel (w/h instructor), parkcity(dunno the instructor know anything or not), Marriot(w/h instructor) or KSL

if you’re on low budget you can try high rep gym(not sure), chee toh’s gym(not sure) like what Joe said, Cyber gym where i patronize (no instructor)

cyber gym is old school gym…CHEST PREFERABLE PLACE