Guys.. what present u gonna buy for your gf's birthday?

hmm romantic but under RM100 budget … go buy a hamster than train it to say “I Love You” on her birthday

Perfume? plus birthday card? :slight_smile:

Just go boulevard buy Cash voucher RM100 for her

eh…seh kia…i thought u wan to be a man??? then u should hav ur own opinion of wat to get for your so called fren (girl) bt still wan give romantic stuff which under RM 100…

thinking
ah~i got the best ideal gift you should give her… & the gift is a true heart which wont change even if u saw a drop dead gorgeous girl next…and post here asking us for some more advice on how to break her heart bcoz u just found out that u dont actually love her but u love another prettier than her…hahahaha…great gift u knw…

miniskirt?
but dun look nice on skinny girl with skinny legs

[quote=“haroldz”]miniskirt?
but dun look nice on skinny girl with skinny legs[/quote]

so you are saying look better on plumish girls with pork leg? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

she has a lot mini skirt…

[quote=“3NKu”]no…no… is friend…
normal friend…
erm i mean… is just more than friend…
but is not gf…[/quote]
if more than fren must be sleeping fren? :lol:

by the way, where is the nice place to eat???

Does she like Japanese food? :wink:

Oh, you can get her some nice lingerie…

Oh, you can get her some nice lingerie…[/quote]

provided that he knows her measurement… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Usually leh we eat on a table sitting on chair … but if you like to go otherwise, it just being creative …

Oh, you can get her some nice lingerie…[/quote]

provided that he knows her measurement… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]

Since he said it’s more than just a normal friend, he probably can GUESS the measurements…

[quote=“angel_lina”]
Since he said it’s more than just a normal friend, he probably can GUESS the measurements…[/quote]

hahaha…1 size too small… :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

a kiss with monetary worth equivalent to RM 100 would not be a bad idea to do, so give her pls :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: no less and no more in value :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

good day miricom

Haiyo ~ Do what a wrote …

“A Man’s Obligation Is To Stick His Boneration Into Women Seperation In Order To Spread The Population”

crocodile farm miri. U can eat crocs man. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

crocodile farm miri. U can eat crocs man. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]

aiyoo…he oledi is croc…la…how can eat sama gang leh… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: buaya darat… :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i love this thread

entertaining on a gloomy monday!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

buaya darat eat buaya sungai ma… can one…