Guys and girls relationship?

hey again guys,

i was wondering is it good for a guy to LIKE a girl or wait for a girl to LIKE a guy?

because for a guy to LIKE a girl is either too mainstream or maybe, somewhat, just too obvious that a girl would definitely reject the guy for thinking that maybe a guy was being too desperate in some sense,… but for a guy to think that she rejected his request, because she wasn’t ready to fall in love, but instead find out a few days later, she goes out with someone much better than you do…
so in that case, what would you do? maybe let say, all the girls in your places are booked… (in a relationship already in some sense)

someone used to tell me that, there is a dude who went offshore, found out the girl of his dream rejected him and went with another man (which is his colleague) and so what he did, he send a BOMB through POSLAJU and sent it over to new zealand, when opened, exploded… man was dead, sender was caught… coz i know there are lots of fishes out there, but what IF? all of them are the same? maybe, they just abit picky… i’m not saying this to say that woman only wants wealth and attractions… but im saying this on depending the situation like, maybe they just don’t LIKE you/me…

just saying…

so guys whats your opinion,

(PLS no offensive respond, just advice would do, but pls be gentle in some ways)

:frowning:

here it is picture step by step for beginner and underage before entering woman/girl/lady life love line…hope it will help.
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/jroyz/529377_348305141952166_549019752_n_zpsdb08a229.jpg

I like th3 part where he says “she touch my crotch” i was like umm that would be nice… Hehe :slight_smile:

Is it holiday already? New troll or same old troll? Are you the one that got me banned?
Lt. Dan?

[quote=“Banana_Ice”]Is it holiday already? New troll or same old troll? Are you the one that got me banned?
Lt. Dan?[/quote]

Nope dude… Sorry youre in the wrong section… Maybe you should try the trolling section :mrgreen:

[quote=“Banana_Ice”]Is it holiday already? New troll or same old troll? Are you the one that got me banned?
Lt. Dan?[/quote]

i know this terryleong bro. he is not a troll… :wink:

Know him in person?

I also don’t think terryleong is troll.

The troll could barely make up a proper conversation and relying most on memes, and pretty easy to catch because of his predictable attitude.

When it comes to relationship, I think offshore guys have it hard because of trust issue with the onshore girls.

How true is this?

[quote=“whatman”]Know him in person?

The troll could barely make up a proper conversation and relying most on memes, and pretty easy to catch because of his predictable attitude.

When it comes to relationship, I think offshore guys have it hard because of trust issue with the onshore girls.

How true is this?[/quote]

yes, i know him bro and fatgoat too know him…

[quote=“whatman”]Know him in person?

How true is this?[/quote]

yup because offshore, mana ada pempuan, even got also, only can be friends… but otherwise it’s good to know each other… :slight_smile:

[attachment=0]info.jpg[/attachment]

gong joy voi li dei yit~
kekeke

mannnnnnn…after fail so many times, i stop trying and just enjoy life :smiley:

“Dont make someone a priority in your life when youre only an option in theirs”

[quote=“Ghost”]mannnnnnn…after fail so many times, i stop trying and just enjoy life :smiley:

“Dont make someone a priority in your life when youre only an option in theirs”[/quote]

true… but thanks to God, i got an indonesian gf already