Gundam & Mecha Modelling Club~

What is your favorite anime? character? toys? or can share any plastic modeling experience? please, do share here together. :smiley:
comics, comics too~~!!

dragonball , naruto , bleach and one piece !!! xp

i like gundam^^,can i know where to buy “gundam marker” in miri? o some model kits painting equipment like “air brush”?

I love gundam, keroro gunsou, bleach ,code geas

now bought 5 gundams XD

wat kind of gundam markers? for lining, or those with colorful six in one pack? can be found at both boulevard or toys world. airbush mah, toys world loh, but freaking xpensive :shock:

how about tool kits? i have the cutter.
something to bore hole at my Yamato Gunship (its still in the box for the past 1 year)

cant find any at Toys World thou…

Go to Siong Lee (The glass cabinet is blocked behind some stuff because not laku), or Ah Foo shop for the airbrush system, or you can find it via lelong.com.my. And of course, you can go down to Brunei :wink: PM me if you want to know where

[quote=“J.Howard”]how about tool kits? i have the cutter.
something to bore hole at my Yamato Gunship (its still in the box for the past 1 year)

cant find any at Toys World thou…[/quote]

I’ve always used drill bits :lol: Cheaper and you can hook it up to a cordless drill.

My cousin is an ethusiast, and he visited Bandai factory too. He’s got some limited edition stuff (from Gundam all the way to Neon Genesis Evangelion, etc etc) and he told me he can be a runner for anime marchandices. PM me if you’re interested, I’ll forward you his phone number :mrgreen:

really??^^thank scottie n annunaki for the info…weekend i try to visit those places u guys name about,hopefully can find wat i wan,by the way annunaki where is “Siong Lee” n “Ah Foo” my model is “colourless” for 1 1/2 years^^bcoz need to give detail line n colour b4 put sticker on it^^

You know 2020? Toys World? That area, at the crossroad (in the middle, next to Hot Cross Buns.

Ah Foo is around Ming Cafe there. From Ming Cafe traffic light, go slowly towards Bintang Plaza direction. The shop is near FB Motorcycle shop, yellow staircase entrance, which is before the next traffic light.

Go to Siong Lee (The glass cabinet is blocked behind some stuff because not laku), or Ah Foo shop for the airbrush system, or you can find it via lelong.com.my. And of course, you can go down to Brunei :wink: PM me if you want to know where

I’ve always used drill bits :lol: Cheaper and you can hook it up to a cordless drill.

My cousin is an ethusiast, and he visited Bandai factory too. He’s got some limited edition stuff (from Gundam all the way to Neon Genesis Evangelion, etc etc) and he told me he can be a runner for anime marchandices. PM me if you’re interested, I’ll forward you his phone number :mrgreen:[/quote]

meh…so big one lah…i need small one. like match stick size enuff…haiyo…hancur my Yamato later…

wow!wow!thx man u have been a great help weekend i gonna go thr to find it^^

assembling my MG MK-II now

is tat part very very fragile? ever think of using tahan lasak punya needle manually make a hole?

but wat i saw the japanese they really using cordless drill, handy one, got many type of mata drill one. dun know where can get it…

what “colourless” model are u doing on?

[quote=“Scottie”][quote=“J.Howard”]how about tool kits? i have the cutter.

is tat part very very fragile? ever think of using tahan lasak punya needle manually make a hole?

but wat i saw the japanese they really using cordless drill, handy one, got many type of mata drill one. dun know where can get it…[/quote]

the holes very small. toothpick/match stick size…and i dun have handrill, let alone the drill bit.

detailing lines@.@ n some minor colour^^ for me tat’s colourless haha…sry for my wrong expression…
i’m doing MG 1/100 Full Cloth Crossbone Gundam^^

where else got sell air brushes and gundam markers…i really wanna try it though

for ppl like to watch anime i suggest D-grayman^^it is a nice anime to watch…far more interesting than bleach n naruto

sharing…
incomplete gundam model i working with :smiley:
don’t have detailing marker…so fake tat gundam looks :frowning:

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/3122/image837x.jpg

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/3919/image838.jpg
:wink:

[quote=“seal”]sharing…
incomplete gundam model i working with :smiley:
don’t have detailing marker…so fake tat gundam looks :frowning:

MG full cloth crossbone, my friend gor this oso, some lining need red color.
he was using those six in one gundam marker, the ink can b squeeze out. he dip the color with toothpick to fill the line.

i like the movement of it, i liked to play my friend’s one, till now it’s a bit loose loose… :mrgreen:

© Copyright 2006-2018 MiriCommunity.net · A JacksonLiaw.com project.