- Able to perform under pressure in a challenging environment.
- Be a brand ambassador to AirAsia by projecting professional communication skills & grooming at all times, even in distress situations.
- Must always have a high Customer Service mind-set and try to solve passengers’ issues in the best & positive manner.
- Able to maintain high confidentiality, tactful and handles discretion when dealing with people.
- Manage passengers’ issue in a quick & respectful manner, for positive impression of AirAsia.
- Cheerful personality and positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/“O” Level in any field with a minimum of Credit in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mathematics.
- Proficient in oral and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Excellent computer skills - proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access.
- Able to start immediately.
- Possess good writing skills, as well as good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be willing to work in shifts, weekends & public holidays i.e. depending on the work roster/schedules assigned
- Age between 20 to 35 years old.
- Applicants must be willing to work in MIRI AIRPORT.
- Fresh grads / no working experience are encouraged to apply.
SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW!
**Only shortlisted candidates will be notified via interview invitation.