Maximum Speed (km/h) - 165km/h
Accelaration 0-100km/h (sec) - 15.5
Overall Length x Width x Heigh (mm) - 4592 x 1809 x 1691

Total On Road Price (With ACCS)
EXORA M LINE 1.6AT MET - RM72,398.00
EXORA M LINE 1.6AT SOL - RM 71,948.00
EXORA H LINE 1.6AT MET - RM 78.398.00
EXORA H LINE 1.6AT SOL - RM77,948.00

6 Colours : Solid White, Blue Haze, Pyrite Brown, Gala Blue, Tranquility Black & Genetic Silver.

Sory about the photo not clear, taken using SE W660 cheap hp… haha…
coz no extra $ to get dc… lols… :slight_smile:

Giv some comment about tis car~

mayb proton can oso think of wagon car?

Overall a nice decent car. Was there as well just now.

wa… this model sure will become popular especially among malays

it look is nice but i not really lke the interior…thanks for sharing

front layout look nice. sayang only 1.6L.

1.6cc how to carry 7 seater ??? perhaps is wagon car not MPV ??

Well, it’s small, and the engine is as powerful as a piece of toufu. Look at the acceleration figure, almost 16secs to 100km/h? I bet in real life it’s close to 17~18secs. It feels like an overweight kancil 660cc. Sure people complaint again…

selling with lies … well its malaysian!

top speed reach 165,it is 125hp and toyota wish is 132 hp is not wrong…it is true big differ btw 125 and 132 but i think this car is lighter,and not too bad lah…but no doubt that it will more fuel comsumption if compare to satria neo cps/waja cps/and gen.2 cps…
Different ppl different view lah,some ppl won’t get ppl until 7 ppl,there is market for it,pre order already reach 2k sold…But i quite confuse with the price,3 version,show in sin chew daily/proton web and mc net is quite differ…
Nice design overall and feature is nice…But the interior is really like ■■■■

[quote=“inspire”]top speed reach 165,it is 125hp and toyota wish is 132 hp is not wrong…it is true big differ btw 125 and 132 but i think this car is lighter,and not too bad lah…but no doubt that it will more fuel comsumption if compare to satria neo cps/waja cps/and gen.2 cps…
Different ppl different view lah,some ppl won’t get ppl until 7 ppl,there is market for it,pre order already reach 2k sold…But i quite confuse with the price,3 version,show in sin chew daily/proton web and mc net is quite differ…
Nice design overall and feature is nice…But the interior is really like sh*t[/quote]

78k +10k for turbo, sure u can feel exora is faster than wiralution :smiley:
add extra 10k for lorenzo seat. :mrgreen:

with less than 100k, u can get a turbo MPV with lorenzo seat.

shud equip with 1.8 engine…

They had a 1.8 engine, sourced from Renault and put into their long gone Waja 1.8X because it had reliability problems. And it can’t spool up fast enough.

They could install a supercharger though, whcih helps in the low rpm range. Not much overheating issues compared with turbo either :smiley:

i really think 1.8 would be nicer,but anyway,hope proton will do nice this time,i mean the finishing and quality

can run on 1.6 but must have turbo la…hehehe…twin turbo also can…hahhaaa…joke2.even little neo pun come with 1.6 for that size small size.this one 2 times bigger also run on 1.6,but i prefer its come with at least 1.8 or higher cc to make it ‘move’.

1.6L in this car the gear ratio is configure to compensate the weight and load of the chassis, means it wil probably run at higher rpm.

its not a malaysian made car. its copied from a china brand. exact same design and dimension. as expected

If this confirm launch, i consider buying: :smiley: