Greetings From Bali

Hi,

Im new with this forum. Im working with the travel agency and would like to promote Bali island as one of the favorite tourist destination in the world. Since Airasia already open a direct flight from Kuching to Bali, I met many Sarawakian coming to Bali for holiday. Our package tour start from 3Days 2 nights till 5Days 4Nights but we can tailor your package needs. The 3days 2Nights package start from USD95 per person include accommodation, transportation include fuel, breakfast, daily sightseeing, guide assistance. Kindly please feel free to contact us for more details either by email at shakeelaholidays@yahoo.com or via SMS (+628164706664).

Welcome to Bali and more power

Seeing you in Bali

M Danial T Runah
Shakeela Holidays
Bali, Indonesia

wow!!!..

that’s nice…^^

i was thinking of a 6d 5n trip…
2 pax - eastimated RM7000.00

haiz… expensive…

awaist your respond

good good good i love it. Was planning wana go to Bali mayb next year. HOpe i can bcome one of the sun worshipper there, tanned my skin … o yeah … Bali here i come hunting for you

Can PM me the itinerary for the 4d3n and 5d4n tour package.
TQ.

[quote=“benze79”]wow!!!..

that’s nice…^^

haiz… expensive…[/quote]

RM7000… how do u get there with RM7000 package? :shock:

rm1000 per night???

commercial advertisement … please use this follow method viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2859

buy a banner or sponsor us !! thanksss

Bali is nice
I like the hot springs in the mountains

been there and sure lovin it…planning 2nd trip

i have been bali last year…wow very nice place to visit! i like that place!

[quote=“benze79”]wow!!!..

that’s nice…^^

haiz… expensive…[/quote]

RM7000.dats too mahallah…Already PM you

[quote=“maxwell”]Bali is nice
I like the hot springs in the mountains[/quote] the famous hot spring is at Banjar, north of Bali. Pax usually overnight at Singaraja to see the dolphin at morning time. Then at noon enjoy the hot sping…

dani

excuse me pls, how about the tentacles of Abukar Bashir and Samudra etc are they still actively lurking around in the Island of Bali? me and my friends are considering Bali or Langkawi Island for a holiday by the month of September or October.

thanks

wahseh bali advertisement also post here =.="

[quote=“baham”]dani

excuse me pls, how about the tentacles of Abukar Bashir and Samudra etc are they still actively lurking around in the Island of Bali? me and my friends are considering Bali or Langkawi Island for a holiday by the month of September or October.

thanks[/quote]
Abu Bakar Baasyir…is somewhere in Java island but still under control by our police. Imam Samudra and his gang still in jail in Jawa island and waiting their death execution.

Welcome to Bali

Hmmm… I heard no more direct flights from KCH to Bali and KK to Bali for Airasia? is that true?
Planning to go there next year…

[quote=“lyanne”]Hmmm… I heard no more direct flights from KCH to Bali and KK to Bali for Airasia? is that true?
Planning to go there next year…[/quote]
I havent heard about it but will check directly to the Airasia office here.thanks for the info

maybe malaysia air-line and proton will post advertisement on miricommunity.net here later,so many people post advertisement here…

[quote=“dani”][quote=“lyanne”]Hmmm… I heard no more direct flights from KCH to Bali and KK to Bali for Airasia? is that true?
Planning to go there next year…[/quote]
I havent heard about it but will check directly to the Airasia office here.thanks for the info[/quote]
yepp…just talk to the airasia staff…they will close KCH and KK effective Aug 26 (maybe temporarily but not sure yet)