Great screen protection for my new iPhone SE

I have just purchased my new iPhone SE fee days ago so I needed tampered screen protector immediately. Before i owned Iphone 5s and ialways had tampered screen protector on it. I have changed few screen protectors, but never the screen :))) as i was learning from others mistakes, not from my own, i always put tampered screen protector as soon as i start using my phone. I am a little bit clumsy, my phone doesn not look like girly phone - opposite, it is all scratched, screen protector cracked most of the time. I cannot imagine how many screens i would have changed if not tampered screen protector. I recommend it to everybody and to buy few in advance, because it is way cheaper than changing new screen or even phone. As my phone is dropping on the floor few times a week it would be to big luxury not to buy screen protector:) i got this screen protector from the seller with the discount in return of honest review. Item was despatched very quickly and arrived very fast with amazon prime. It was packed in amazon cardboard box and in another box as seen in the pictures. It also has screen cleaning sticker with which you clean your screen before putting protection on it. I have not used it this time because my phone was just straight from the box and very clean. I applied protection very easily and without any bubbles or lint. Screen protector looks hard, same as all tampered glass i have purchased before had h9 hardness.

Resource: Amazon.co.uk
ASIN: B01EUFBW1Q

© Copyright 2006-2020 MiriCommunity.net · A JacksonLiaw.com project.