Great House for Sale-Photo updated

390k…a house in miri consider expensive liao… but depends on condition as well.

My old house at krokop only sold off at 280k, double storey semi-d. But that’s an old house … but… it’s very well condition. Fully aircon, autogate… one word, GOOD lar… hahaha…Only bad is the environment.

I gonna miss tat house… Wuwuwu… Moving to new house this Dec. Yea~ :stuck_out_tongue:

Price negotiable but for that location, and condition it’s consider okay okay for those who have the budget at that range. Thanks for your full support mate. Congratz for your new house. Don forget the house warming for MC members. Lolz.

picture?

THE LEASE HOLD IS FOREVER? ARE U SURE?? 300K CAN? HOW FAR FROM THE HOUSE TO TOWN?

For the information, leasehold is forever (i’m sure). I think around 15 KM to Miri town. I lived further, only cost me 15 KM and 15 mins with a 70KM/J speed. Tq.

a great looking house next to an empty land! But I just can’t afford that amount of money :cry:

btw, what will be constructed next to it? does flood occurs often there? what if 15 years later sea level raises, will ocean park be in the ocean?:oops:

Haha, good question and you gave an pretty good answer. I think whole Miri will be in the Ocean…Haha…But hope wont happen…I think beside is private land which maybe a bungalow will be raised there.haha…

price is negotiable and viewing is available for serious interested buyer^^