10 years (approcimately more/less)
Leasehold - FOREVER
Indoor Designed Built-In Kitchen & Master Bedroom Furniture
Crystal Light Chandeliar
Alarm System
Auto Gate System (Stainless Steel)
Hot Water System

RM390,000.00 negotiable[/b][/quote]

Jackson… from what I can see, I think your definition for “Great” is the price of the house…

Throw some pictures of the house to show the rest how great is great la… ok…

A few words that can’t be bother to read. What more to say selling price RM390K. The words already scared people away, somemore the price scaring souls out of the body.

10 years @ 390K??? :roll:

Must be fully renovated then…

Remember price drops only applies to
cars…

Properties usually don’t drop…

I have RM 80 000 for a deposit

How much per month for a 15 year loan?

Thanks for your support. For the location there, 390K is quite moderate. I agreed with you for our country’s economic point of view and GDP growth. That amount is certainly very high and very less ppl is able to affort it. But, i still believe that Miri still got that certain group of ppl that willing to fight for a better life and determine to upgrade their status of life and i’m definitely sure that you’re also that person who seek to success in life. Lastly, thanks for all the replies and support here. Actually, this is a good house and i trust myself can make it 1day before i’m 30 years old. Good luck to every1. (personal sharing, not offending any party ^^^^_^^^^)

You’re definitely right, according to International Petrol Price this morning USD91.80 per “tong”. All of us should understand how many % of price increasement will us face in coming days…Sob Sob…+U+U to all friends here to strive for this critical situation…Cheers and all the best…

Hi fren, if you’re seriously interested, plz pm me your time and date based on your conveniency to view, and tell you what kind of loan is best at this market. Lots of bank loan can be used but i only pick up the best among the best for my customer. All hidden interest will be dig out before we deal with bank. Remember we introducer is not working for bank, we stand for our customer to fight for best rate, best product. Agree? So, hope to hear from you soon for some time to have some tea. Thanks for your support ^^

[quote=“coolman_kancil”]I have RM 80 000 for a deposit

How much per month for a 15 year loan?[/quote]

Coolman kancil… RM80k as a deposit is a good kick off in fact… but u sure u can make up to the remaining RM310k loan for 15 years…the period of loan is actually base on your age la… if you are in your 20’s… no problem… 30’s… no problem… 40’s might be a problem… 50’s…arrr… i think arrr… they might ask u to loan 80k and d/payment the rest…

A rough monthly repayment figure that i would think for 15 yrs on 310k is somewhere between 2000-3000k per month… and that is excluding the first few years… becoz normally banks offer first few years interest free and bla bla bla to attract customers…

Just my tot… 8)

smallee, your point of view is definitely right.No doubt on it. But, 1 more important point is the leasehold. It’s another major aspect for bank to evaluate the loan year. Just an information, i just done a 90% re-financing on housing property. Leasehold is 60 years and after this + that deduction. Left 19 years for loan. But, i managed to fight for extra 1 year which is 20 years loan for my customer with an guaranteed lowest interest rate and 1st special loan product in market. Able to get 0% interest in CERTAIN WAY for 20 years (im serious about it). Thanks for your support smallee. Good night.

Jackson… What do u mean 0% interest for 20 years? Do u mean the bank only charge your customer for BLR rate?

[quote=“smallee”][quote=“coolman_kancil”]I have RM 80 000 for a deposit

How much per month for a 15 year loan?[/quote]

Coolman kancil… RM80k as a deposit is a good kick off in fact… but u sure u can make up to the remaining RM310k loan for 15 years…the period of loan is actually base on your age la… if you are in your 20’s… no problem… 30’s… no problem… 40’s might be a problem… 50’s…arrr… i think arrr… they might ask u to loan 80k and d/payment the rest…

A rough monthly repayment figure that i would think for 15 yrs on 310k is somewhere between 2000-3000k per month… and that is excluding the first few years… becoz normally banks offer first few years interest free and bla bla bla to attract customers…

Just my tot… 8)[/quote]

Smallee, I am under 30 years old and Bumiputra (any more discount?)

[quote=“coolman_kancil”]Smallee, I am under 30 years old and
Bumiputra (any more discount?)[/quote]

Discount?? the seller will answer this on behalf of me later… you stay tune ok… :wink:

wah…so good got offer somemore ko.

I knew some bank officers and have their offering product (housing loan) which able to gain 0% interest (including BLR rates etc). I’m sure for this cause i’ve already experienced it from my latest successful deal on housing re-financing loan. For coolman_kancil, i think for Bumis, you can get very good loan amount and really really low interest (i felt so envy on this advantage for Bumis). I guess it’s possible for us to meet up for further discussion? I think i pm you my contact number. Thanks again for all the support.

Please be informed that information added - 5 air cond included. Thanks.

look like i gonna hamtam TOTO kao kao again today~~lolz

another Full Hope day today ~
good luck to everyone~ :slight_smile:

Haha, don gamle too much lar~ Anyway, best of the luck^^