Graduate Engineer Jobs, any?

anyone knows any job opportunity for chemical engineering fresh graduate in Miri, Bintulu, and Kuching?? :slight_smile:
can anyone introduce job vacancy to me?? i m going to graduate soon and i had not get any job offer :frowning: i really hope to work in miri… :wink:
Thank u~

Baker Atlas
They fly you to to Houston and North sea just for training

[quote=“virgin_delight”]Baker Atlas
They fly you to to Houston and North sea just for training[/quote]
oh really? or maybe you haven’t heard the news of 6 local guys leaving the company recently

[quote=“chlo_e”]anyone knows any job opportunity for chemical engineering fresh graduate in Miri, Bintulu, and Kuching?? :slight_smile:
can anyone introduce job vacancy to me?? i m going to graduate soon and i had not get any job offer :frowning: i really hope to work in miri… :wink:
Thank u~[/quote]
dude, nothing come rolling easy. here’s something for you to browse on: rigzone.com , jobstreet.com.my. good luck

Engineer~should got lots of job opportunity

[quote=“avantgarde”][quote=“virgin_delight”]Baker Atlas
oh really? or maybe you haven’t heard the news of 6 local guys leaving the company recently[/quote]
what is the story??

[quote=“avantgarde”][quote=“chlo_e”]anyone knows any job opportunity for chemical engineering fresh graduate in Miri, Bintulu, and Kuching?? :slight_smile:
Thank u~[/quote]
dude, nothing come rolling easy. here’s something for you to browse on: rigzone.com , jobstreet.com.my. good luck[/quote]
yeah~ i agree with you~
I m dissapointed with jobstreet ady. :frowning:
anyway, thanks ya :slight_smile:

Ranhill WorleyParsons

hmm… i have no comments…
cause the economy is bad nowadays…
just hope i can get a job asap…

[quote=“chlo_e”][quote=“avantgarde”][quote=“virgin_delight”]Baker Atlas
oh really? or maybe you haven’t heard the news of 6 local guys leaving the company recently[/quote]
what is the story??[/quote]

yeah, tell us the story!

I did browse on dis company website, but they only wants those very experienced people… :frowning:
I tried to apply, but no news…

btw which engineering course are you taking now?you are male or female?

If you are a female, you gonna have hard time finding a suitable engineering job for you…I’m not trying to be gender bias here but it is the fact. My graduated chemical batch, 50% of girls or less have a proper engineering job…so better pray hard if you are a female engineer

My dear chlo_e, I was a female chem eng graduate in 2006, searched for relevant jobs (oil & gas, offshore, consultancy, etc.) in Miri & Brunei for 2 years with absolutely no luck. I sent out almost 100 resumes! The company whom I did my internship with also didn’t wanna hire me, they said I’m not experienced enough. I find this very ridiculous, if you don’t give fresh graduates a chance then how are we going to gain the experience?

I’m sorry to burst your bubble or dampen your spirit, but if you are not male, do not have any good connections or very good grades, VERY difficult lor. This is the real world, I’ve experienced it, it took me 2 years to give up searching. Now I’m an assistant engineer@office lady in a construction company.

I think you’ll have better chance in Bintulu & Kuching though coz the Super Corridor industrial project is under development from Kuching to Bintulu, Miri’s not included in the project so it’ll be very difficult. I wish you best of luck.

Job searching website to try other than Jobstreet & Jobsdb --> http://www.oilcareers.com. Don’t forget to flip through Borneo Post, The Star & Sin Chew everyday.

[quote=“virgin_delight”][quote=“chlo_e”]
what is the story??[/quote]

yeah, tell us the story![/quote]
not here, buddies. but all i can say is, it’s part of the company’s game, any company.

Suddenly Think of 1 of my fren in chemical engineering… became a lecturer, lol.

Well, som companies dont mind hire fresh grad but they need to interview you to find out ur potential and suitability…

[quote=“chlo_e”]anyone knows any job opportunity for chemical engineering fresh graduate in Miri, Bintulu, and Kuching?? :slight_smile:
Thank u~[/quote]

We are currently looking for Tech Asst and Offshore Admin based offshore. If you are interested you can try. It is actually a stepping stone for you to apply for engineering position int he future. If interested please emial me at corriena@sapuracrest.com.my.

Thank you