Government stands by its promise

Source: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/7/15/nation/14846283&sec=nation

Saturday July 15, 2006

Government stands by its promise

By FOO YEE PING

BANGKOK: The Government will keep its promise of not raising the price of petrol until the end of this year despite rising global oil prices, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak said.

Even if the price goes up to US$78 (RM289) per barrel, we will keep to our word, said the Deputy Prime Minister.

He hoped that Malaysians, instead of blaming the Government, should understand that the global market dictated petrol prices.

We will do anything to protect the rakyat, he told reporters after attending the 46th General Border Committee meeting here yesterday.
[…]

We will do anything to protect the rakyat, he told reporters after attending the 46th General Border Committee meeting here yesterday.

ehh… bank in some money for me!! i don’t even have money to buy fuel. :smiley:

I’m walking but im keeping my car’s fuel tank topped up and not using it as a retirement fund. Maybe by next year, my investments in petrol will bear fruit and I’ll be rich.

[quote=“Ra”]

ehh… bank in some money for me!! i don’t even have money to buy fuel. :D[/quote]

:smiley: Hehehe a good one!

oh. well, prepare for the major raise next yr!!! :twisted:

oh. well, prepare for the major raise next yr!!!

don’t worry my friend, Learn and build car using WATER.

Just don’t forget me! 8)