Google GTalk

We all know majority are using either MSN Messenger or Yahoo! Messenger as IM app. But does anyone use GTalk as Instant Messaging? Just being curious here. Well, if you ask me… I seldom use GTalk (maybe once) though most of my mail stored in Gmail. Hehe… so Gtalk anyone??

i use GTalk also. and some of the members here as well.
I was about to suggest to admin to put Gtalk in our profile, u beat me to it. hehe

Jimmy, does GAIM count?
The G doesn’t mean Google though. AIM doens’t explicitly claim to be the only messenger so as the IM… I dunno what GAIM stands for but I use it to communicate with MSN, ICQ, AIM clients. I found it lying around in on my poor-man OS and MSN can’t be installed since it isn’t cross-platform-aware. 8)

hehehe… Sweet.

Bulat: I dont beat you or anyone else, gtalk if free btw, haha… seriously, I dont use gtalk much compares to others … too bad maybe also caused most of my buddy use YM and MSN Messenger :frowning: so what to do? hehe just follow the crowd. Hehe

Huasing: Gaim? not bad too but like I said I think it’s mostly depends. If lots of friends on yahoo then yahoo lor, if msn then msn lor… hehehe…

In short, I just go where the crowd goes. hahah… Anyway, It’s interesting to know about how many people actually use Gtalk (in Miricommunity.net) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i dunno how to use gtalk :!: :!: :!:

runs away crying to mommy

[quote=“ArcAngelD”]i dunno how to use gtalk :!: :!: :!:

runs away crying to mommy…[/quote]

:lol: LOL!

ya lor, the gtalk option usually of the left side of screen (if Im not mistaken - really I seldom use them), say, it’s quite “hidden” too… unless you really look for it or something. Btw, tak apa… hehe I enjoy my MSN/Yahoo unless anyone start to mail / gtalk me or something --> support[at]bpush.com (my gmail, anyone can gtalk/or write me an email or something hehe… welcome all) :lol:

[quote=“jimmy”]hehehe… Sweet.

Bulat: I dont beat you or anyone else, gtalk if free btw, haha… seriously, I dont use gtalk much compares to others … too bad maybe also caused most of my buddy use YM and MSN Messenger :frowning: so what to do? hehe just follow the crowd. Hehe

Huasing: Gaim? not bad too but like I said I think it’s mostly depends. If lots of friends on yahoo then yahoo lor, if msn then msn lor… hehehe…

In short, I just go where the crowd goes. hahah… Anyway, It’s interesting to know about how many people actually use Gtalk (in Miricommunity.net) :smiley: :smiley: :D[/quote]

But, GAIM can support (inclusively and optionally) Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, ICQ and AIM all in 1 interface. They also have Skype but I couldn’t use it (plus, need to install Skype anyway).

[quote=“jimmy”][quote=“ArcAngelD”]i dunno how to use gtalk :!: :!: :!:

ya lor, the gtalk option usually of the left side of screen (if Im not mistaken - really I seldom use them), say, it’s quite “hidden” too… unless you really look for it or something. Btw, tak apa… hehe I enjoy my MSN/Yahoo unless anyone start to mail / gtalk me or something --> support[at]bpush.com (my gmail, anyone can gtalk/or write me an email or something hehe… welcome all) :lol:[/quote]

I’ll wait till its more user-friendly… its gonna happen somewhere in the future… right?

[quote=“ArcAngelD”][quote=“jimmy”][quote=“ArcAngelD”]i dunno how to use gtalk :!: :!: :!:

ya lor, the gtalk option usually of the left side of screen (if Im not mistaken - really I seldom use them), say, it’s quite “hidden” too… unless you really look for it or something. Btw, tak apa… hehe I enjoy my MSN/Yahoo unless anyone start to mail / gtalk me or something --> support[at]bpush.com (my gmail, anyone can gtalk/or write me an email or something hehe… welcome all) :lol:[/quote]

I’ll wait till its more user-friendly… its gonna happen somewhere in the future… right?[/quote]

sure no problemo, mate :smiley:

Im using GTalk…let’s chat :wink:

p/s Check my profile 2 add me in yr GT’s contact list

I wan to use but no gang to Gtalk with.