Good looking teacher

I was at bistro last couple of days and saw this gorgeous lady leaving the place and on her way out was greeted by youngsters (high school) " teacher, teacher".

Wow, such gorgeous teacher! How come I dont have good looking teacher during my school days?

any idea teacher from which skol ?

Teacher must also upgrade and keep up their appearances too so that students will “concentrate” during class time mah… :mrgreen:

Daytime Teacher… Naive, descent, polite, hardworking, etc :mrgreen:
Nightime Teacher… Rockers, happening, open, etc :mrgreen:

got the picture of this so called…“gorgeous teacher” you mention…
where u saw the teacher??

hahah…if got pretty teacher i think all the guys cannot concentrate…

yeah…and start liking the subject he/she teaches, finish homework,less trip to toilet…hehehhe

[quote=“456knD.Angel”]got the picture of this so called…“gorgeous teacher” you mention…
where u saw the teacher??[/quote]

look at ur avatar…thats her… :twisted:

lol

Seriously, my daughter has a hot looking teacher… wonder which bistro she went to… :shock: :oops:

that time u are at 60s ma… can imagine look like how liao lo… keke

ladiesman… which school are your daughter from?

[quote=“HandsomeGuy”]Teacher must also upgrade and keep up their appearances too so that students will “concentrate” during class time mah… :mrgreen:

Nightime Teacher… Rockers, happening, open, etc :mrgreen:[/quote]

this type i know some of them… damn hot man… keke

which school has good looking teachers (lady/gent)? hehehhe…not to say the not gorgeous one ugly, we just want to acknowledge for fun…hehehehe.
In the past (during your school time, for school leaver, and for present) :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote=“G.Gray”]I was at bistro last couple of days and saw this gorgeous lady leaving the place and on her way out was greeted by youngsters (high school) " teacher, teacher".

Wow, such gorgeous teacher! How come I dont have good looking teacher during my school days?[/quote]

hi G.Gray…
maybe if u describe briefly bout tat ‘good looking tcr’, it might help u 2 ‘rediscover’ her u knw…
wat she wore tat nite…her hair maybe…
the time…location of d bistro…

neway miri is a place whr almost everybody knows almost everybody!!

[quote=“HandsomeGuy”]Teacher must also upgrade and keep up their appearances too so that students will “concentrate” during class time mah… :mrgreen:

Nightime Teacher… Rockers, happening, open, etc :mrgreen:[/quote]

However…
Not evry1 in our community cld accept the change…
Sadly, teachers are always stereotyped as “the daytime tcr” ALL THE TIME…

Once tcrs try 2 be “the nightime tcr”, that’s when “the indecent tcr” suddenly become known 2 d public

Come on people…teachers are humans 2…
They need 2 enjoy life 2
Their world doesn’t revolve mere around books, students, schools…

Neway,thanx HandsomeGuy for the “new air”!!

Perhaps someone can invite her to be the model for the next MCNet Photogs outing… LOL!! =)