Good Business

Guy and Girl,
Give me some idea to start a good and low risk business.

1. :smiley:

how much is your capital?

i think cafe is a good idea…the only thing is your food got to be delicious…if delicious,they will bring more peoples to come…you just need to know how to cook delicious food…sure got bussiness de…

wat type of cafe? I saw a lot of cafe around. Prefer something different.

something cheap and delicious,how bout a cake house?where people can drink Hi-tea and enjoy a leisure afternoon…but price must be reasonable…i would love to spend a afternoon there chatting and online there…something like san fransisco selling cakes and snacks…nice…must be popular among people.

As a personal opinion, I think cafe business is really having a hard time in placest like Miri. I’ve seen countless subpar standards cafe go up and close down in less then 6 months. Add to that the current rising standard/cost of living, maybe not a very good idea to open cafe gua unless you are truly talented and unique in what your menu and atmosphere can provide. On another hand, Miri PUBS seems to be thriving strong and flourishing well but you have to deal with underworld figures i suppose hehehe.

you seems to be know many about miri business,why dont you recommend some of yours opinions? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

cybercafe… open in middle permyjaya…

3 cafe in permyjaya = 2 no internet, 1 got internet but using win98 + vga monitor

big market for game n internet there

[quote=‚Äúsagaraptor‚ÄĚ]cybercafe‚Ķ open in middle permyjaya‚Ķ

3 cafe in permyjaya = 2 no internet, 1 got internet but using win98 + vga monitor

big market for game n internet there[/quote]
yeah,i think so too…but now we got MCC at permyjaya oo…

MCC is not in the ‚Äúmiddle‚ÄĚ.

those who use bicycle will not go that far. Beside, the kedai kopi nearby is where police alway minum2.
that for sure not good for ‚Äúthat kind‚ÄĚ of bussiness. kids dont like police.

mcc permyjaya is not that good. the enviroment is not up to gamers standard. some hardcore gamers dont care to burn their petrol just to have visit to MCC ma baker

but if that money is mine…

i will open my own chiken farm. that is my greatest dream. to own a chiken farm

[quote=‚Äúsagaraptor‚ÄĚ]but if that money is mine‚Ķ

i will open my own chiken farm. that is my greatest dream. to own a chiken farm[/quote]
wahahaha,very nice!sure got bussiness one…everybody need to eat meat…chicken is the best choice… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

sell toto paper every weds, sat and sunday night. Low capital high income

wat about u athrun? wat sort of business in ur mind?

cake house lor…for people to enjoy high tea at reasonable price…

i thinks Ma Baker doing good, r u thinking home based bisness?

i want to sell cakes and snacks…ma baker sell roti…you can choose the cake you want,we slice it and put it on the plate sell to customers…can also enjoy variety of teas…nice…

is it like san franscisco cafe style? I like their cheese cake. realy realy cheese taste

san fransico is TOO expensive or normal income group…the price must be reasonable…so the public will go your place and enjoy afternoon break…a good place for dating also…girls like sweets stuff…someplace with nice decorations…aircorn and WIFI service…cake and bread must be at reasonable prices…people will easily addicted to it…like ang mo addicted to san fransico…