Golden retriever 1 yr old for sale

owner migrating…1 year old with microchip…rabbies injection and very healthy male golden retriever for sale.rm1200…pm me if interested

pics will be very much appreciated.

here is his pics just taken 10 mins ago and if interested welcome to view.

so big,i thought it was just a small puppy…

1 year old and very intelligent.can be house dog or guard dog.UP to owner.very big because getting good food.

my home is too small,i only need small puppy…wish him luck to find a new master…

a cute adorable golden retriever, but he seems to be very unhappy there. Wish the owner can sayang him more n more like i used to kiss n hug my doggie everyday. Pls give him unconditional love !!! Yankee, please make sure he got a nice perfect owner whom will treat him as he/she treat her own child and make him part of their family also.

I pity the dog… He looks unhappy and lonely… Seem like he knows his owner is going to left him…

Anyone who is nice, really need family dog, please consider this dog, thanks for your kind consideration…

he is very happy with me…shifted from penang to miri and now im shifting again…most probably i will end up in condominium and impossible to bring him along…very cheerful dog.his father is australian and mum is malaysian breed.he is a cross breed for information.

doll lover buy it,i am sure you are a good master… :smiley: :smiley:

kesian…

if you give away, probably some one will take it…

rather than give awway i will consider to sell it at pet shop but i dont want it fall to wrong hand…thats why im here

reasonably priced. Will check with my friend if he is interested. Is he papered? PM me your contact for viewing.

Hope he can get a nice and caring owner…

Hi Yankee,

Told you he’ll will look handsome if pics taken at the right angle. Anyway, I have named him ‘Yaro’. Adjusting well as yet. Will start his training tomorrow. Glad to be the new owner :slight_smile:

thats nice ‘yaro’ have a new owner now.hope he will behave well and make you happy!bye bee hope you adapt to your new home and owner

[quote=“Reno911”]Hi Yankee,

Told you he’ll will look handsome if pics taken at the right angle. Anyway, I have named him ‘Yaro’. Adjusting well as yet. Will start his training tomorrow. Glad to be the new owner :)[/quote]
better take care of him,or the miricommunity dog club will come after you…

Ops…

Too late for me to c this thread.

This dog look very smart man…

I very interested on “hom”

The new owner, do u mind to send more pic to share to all of us here?

[quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”][quote=“Reno911”]Hi Yankee,

Told you he’ll will look handsome if pics taken at the right angle. Anyway, I have named him ‘Yaro’. Adjusting well as yet. Will start his training tomorrow. Glad to be the new owner :)[/quote]
better take care of him,or the miricommunity dog club will come after you…[/quote]

No worries, I treat a dog like a dog. Oh, by the way is the club registered? :lol: