GK Roundabout Pujut-Lutong Road

Hello everyone,

Now that they have finished the second fly-over, what is going to happen to the GK roundabout. I heard this will be the next project?

Heard it will become a straight main way to future pujut 7 traffic light junction.

How to turn into the GK then?
And what about everyone living in Pujut 2-6, do they all have to go through the living area to get to their houses?

[quote=“najaro”]How to turn into the GK then?
And what about everyone living in Pujut 2-6, do they all have to go through the living area to get to their houses?[/quote]

They can still use the inner road.

[quote=“najaro”]Hello everyone,

Now that they have finished the second fly-over, what is going to happen to the GK roundabout. I heard this will be the next project?[/quote]

I guess its going to be the something like the road leading to … canada hill … 8) 8)

That means everybody in Pujut 1 to 7 has to use the inner road. I thought this is living area!!! So just move all the traffic jams into living areas. Plus horrible road as well!

Do they even think about the consequenses before they will start doing this?

crossing over from Piasau to Pujut is going to be a headache. Just like crossing over from Desa Seri to Boulevard Commercial Center with a car. A stone’s throw away, but the residents would rather go elsewhere than to go there.

Looks like the jammed issue is going to be the major issue for the year 2008 … esp in Miri City, as I go to work this morning, I notice the number of car are increasing … :roll: :roll: :roll:

It is even worst coming out from Tudan to Lutong esp after 7 am during the weekdays … only 2 flow traffic … :twisted: :twisted:

ya, demolished the round about, so that those car racer can full speed to the Pujut-7 :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

yeah. should remove those guard rail protecting the trees too, so more stupid drivers can become tree huggers, in heaven.

yeah. should remove those guard rail protecting the trees too, so more stupid drivers can become tree huggers, in heaven.[/quote]

I don’t have a problem with that, but I don’t want them colliding with me when I’m racing with them minding my own business driving along the same stretch of road as they are.

yeah. should remove those guard rail protecting the trees too, so more stupid drivers can become tree huggers, in heaven.[/quote]

I don’t have a problem with that, but I don’t want them colliding with me when I’m racing with them minding my own business driving along the same stretch of road as they are.[/quote]

no poblem Ian as u got rally driving skill, if u got an rally car lagi more perfect, im sure they only can smell ur exhaust smoke only. they cant even have a chance to collide with u :slight_smile:

how about putting those rollercoaster loop?

haiya…mentioning traffic jams here and there…the worst part is from Permyjaya to pujut 7 roundabout…aft 7.15am onwards, the vehicles Q, like a very long train…the Q will starts from the roundabout pjt 7 till Desa Indah 2 in Permyjaya… :cry: :? Can the local authority do smthing about this???

all citizen gather together and asking for another new flyover XD. THink too much liao…

They’d probably introduce alternate-day driving. One car for every other day of the week.

You know, since Mirians are so ‘rich’, they own at least two cars every home for every other day.

It’s certainly easier than making more access routes.

and the property prices in permyjaya is still going up what. so no problem…

can wait a bit for 3rd bridge crossing miri river linking permyjaya to miri-bypass airport road…

be patience…the permyjaya to bypass road is going to start work soon.

Yea i stay in Desa Senadin as well and traffic jam is a very headache issue for me every morning when i go to work.

They’d probably introduce alternate-day driving. One car for every other day of the week.

You know, since Mirians are so ‘rich’, they own at least two cars every home for every other day.

It’s certainly easier than making more access routes.[/quote]

I have only one … lol :lol: