Get Ur Razer Gear @ StratOS Enterprise. T-Shirt|Bags|Pouch|

Order your gears at StratOS Enterprise now. Be Razerized by StratOS Enterprise!!

Be the first few to own these Razer Gear’s in Sarawak.!! Laptop sleeve, T-Shirts, Sling Bags, Shoulder Bags,Pouches and Gear Packs are here!!

Click to enlarge image to see.

[attachment=6]Razer Gear.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=5]Razer Gear1.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=4]Razer Gear2.jpg[/attachment]

Ready Stock.
[attachment=3]DSC_0005.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=2]DSC_0009.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=1]DSC_0011.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]DSC_0016.jpg[/attachment]

Ordering Form as below must be submitted through PM.

Name:
Nick:
[b]Item Order | Quantity | Size(T-Shirt)

3.[/b]

Payment Method: Maybank2U/Cash
Date of Payment:

*for Maybank2U PM me for more details. Print screen of receipt is needed to process your orders.

016-8761383(Eric Wong) or PM me in MC.net.

CAn i know y the tee shirt so expensive?is it limited or just branded?

Quality laser printed on and The brand. The price is retail price. Not i jack up price as its price controlled merchandises. and forgot to mention, this is imported products, not printed in malaysia stuff. Can check it out at RazerZone.com.

Thanks!!!

The link below is the US Razer Store price. Can convert it and see the price. Same.

http://www.razerzone.com/razer-gear/

sleeve 17" hmm… you think can fit my 6935G and laptop adapter? and can it fit bagpack? LoL

can fit ur laptop but not your adapter with it… this is sleeve only… cant fit in any bagpack unless u got a 20" backpack. lol…

oh LoL!.. thanks anyway :smiley:

all item ready stock, can come see.

i like…

StratOS enterprise…is that the one that located at the padang kerbau road that lead to airport?

strat can list our all the mousing surface u have in stock rite nw? exclude exact mat tq.

I know the agent who brought them in. UNless Stratos importing it direct then dunno lah. Anyways, the razer distro here in KL only brought in L size niama. I cant use lolx

me desperate …i wan miri de…

Yes… You’re right…~ :smiley:

We have all Goliathus series, you name it we have it. Destructor black and white, u name it we have it. :smiley:

Then i guess you know lo. Hehe… My store and another store in Kuching is Reseller for Razer Products in Sarawak. Any further information needed can contact me and i may assist you.

UPDATES!
All Razer Gear are in stock.

Razer attitude tees are available for international shipping??

17" sleeve got stock?