GE13 Goodie is Here!

Source - http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2307544

Lol…joke of the century

people live in the kampung will “buy” this

i cannot “afford” to “buy” these…apuh why don just give cash le…RM50 also good mah…tepung untuk apa…buat kek meh

What? No beer?

Beer only for Sarawak nia…
Their goodies only less than RM10 to buy over the poor rakyat.

Sadly people still buy this though…

give you some biscuit worth less than RM10, take your land and money away.

They still don’t get it and happy with this small goodies.

Aiyoh! some of my ex schoolmates and friends still support Supp/BN. Saw their profile on facebook/blogs that they like or are friends with Supp pujut, Supp piasau or Najib. Not only kampung people get fooled by BN. These people who still support BN are so stupid hor!

Friends or like their page in FB doesn’t mean you support them… =.=

the price of the vote is this things??wow…

Inflation :lol:

The picture shows the word ‘Boh’ and a picture of Najib together. Looks like a good omen for Pakatan Rakyat. No Najib after GE13. Umno/Bn lose in the election. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha! I can’t wait for the end of BN :lol: :lol: :lol:

ikhlas ma asss! Puhhttuiii!

=.="…wow such a lame goodies…

but still it works on some folks…i’m guessing our country economy is not really promising, seeing they only give cheap product rather than RM 10K to each kampung.

[quote=“gameaddict”]=.="…wow such a lame goodies…

but still it works on some folks…i’m guessing our country economy is not really promising, seeing they only give cheap product rather than RM 10K to each kampung.[/quote]

The thing is…they use RM1000 of rakyat money to buy these goodies, give it to the people.

People happy and vote for them.

it was like :’ Hell Yeah, we got a RM10 worth of goodies brought with RM1000 from our money! The government has been really taking care of us!Lets vote for them again!’

come on…