Gates Timing Belt / Micro-V / V-Belts

For product lover, Gates is the leader in Timing belt technology, assuring customers a replacement belt to match the capabilities of the OEM belt.
Gates belts are manufactured to the toughest OE specification. Gates is the first to use Highly-Saturated Nitrile (HSN) which is the equal to HNBR by
OE manufacturers. HSN outperformed Neoprene, an excellent material in its own right, was standard until 1985, when Gates introduced the first HSN
belt and became the only material of choice for most high-temperature engine compartments in modern vehicles today. Gates are the only aftermarket
manufacturer approved by virtually every major OEM to provide timing belts for its new engines. Gates is also the Inventor of V-Belt in 1917.

For further information of Gates Power Transmission products please visit: http://www.gates.com or [url=http://www.gatesunitta.com]http://www.gatesunitta.com

For enquiry or purchase of Gates Power Transmission products please visit:

Dat Hong Machinery & Trading Sdn Bhd
Gates Unitta Asia Authorised Distributor
Lot 2280 & 2281, Bulatan Commercial Centre
Jalan Datuk Muip, 98000 Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Tel: 085-662888 Fax: 085-655460

Thank you All MC Net members.

Woh, gates, quite popular brand. Someone on K2oc recommended this brand also…saying his brother’s RX8 (http://www.k2oc.com/index.php?name=Foru … ight=gates) using gates’ timing belts. Will get one for myself next time I change mine. Two thumbs up

how much is 4AGE 16v racing gate belt? i like the color :smiley: :smiley:
n pm me the price of standard power grip belt

Thank you for your support, loseseeker.

Cono, if no timing belt how ar ? You have something for viva since viva dont use timing belt…you have timing chain? (that’s what viva using right?)

Dear Skynet

For your info, both Viva 1.0cc and 660cc are using timing belt application together with Micro-V belts for fan and alternator.
Pls feel free to PM me for further info/pricing when you need replacement in the future.

Thks & rgds

Dear Skynet

For your info, both Viva 1.0cc and 660cc are using timing belt application together with Micro-V belts for fan and alternator.
Pls feel free to PM me for further info/pricing when you need replacement in the future.

Thks & rgds[/quote]

Woh, is it true? I also thought viva no longer runs on timing belts as other perodua cars do???

Dear Skynet

Thks & rgds[/quote]

Oh, I see. Thanks for the info cono, will let my friend know and ask him to get it from you once his timing belts wears out on his 660cc viva. By the way, I"m asking it for a friend since I’m a kenarian :mrgreen:

Dear Valued Customer of Miri Community

Gawai Big Offer!!!

1. Gates Original Timing Component Kits
    Application: Proton Saga / Iawara / Wira / 12V
    Price: RM 70.00 / Set (Inclusive 100,000 KM Timing Belt, Tensioner Bearing / NOK Oil Seals)

2. Gates Original Micro-V EPDM Belt
    Application: Alternator Belt for Proton Gen 2, Waja Campro, Saga BLM
    PN: 6PK 1677
    Price: RM 50.00 / PC

3. Gates Original Micro-V EPDM Belt
    Application: Alternator Belt for Toyota Hilux 2.5L LN106 / LN166
    PN: 7PK 1475

4. Gates Original Micro-V EPDM Belt
    Application: Alternator Belt for Toyota Vigo 2.5L
    PN: 7PK 1515

Do feel free to drop by to see many other Gates products on offer.

Thank You and cheers.

Do u have Gates Timing Belt for Accord CB3 F20A engine???

Hi Moderator Tonyops

Yes

Gates Original Timing Component Kits For Honda CB3 F20A
PN: TCK93600
Price: RM RM 320.00 / Set ( Inclusive of 2 Gates Original 100,000KM Timing Belts, 2 Tensioner Bearings and 3 NOK Oil Seals)

Thks

[quote=“CONO”]Hi Moderator Tonyops

Yes

Gates Original Timing Component Kits For Honda CB3 F20A
PN: TCK93600
Price: RM RM 320.00 / Set ( Inclusive of 2 Gates Original 100,000KM Timing Belts, 2 Tensioner Bearings and 3 NOK Oil Seals)

Thks[/quote]

PM me the best price and ur contact number if possible…Thanks

hi CONO

can you pm me the kit for proton persona S4PH iafm model together with the drive belt kit also?

thanks

This company still operating?

Got my Gates Original Micro-V EPDM Belt
Application: Alternator Belt for Proton Gen 2
Price: RM 65.00 / PC

[quote=“lexgolas”]Got my Gates Original Micro-V EPDM Belt
Price: RM 65.00 / PC[/quote]

Thank you very much for your support Mr. Lexgolas.

[quote=“CONO”][quote=“lexgolas”]Got my Gates Original Micro-V EPDM Belt
Price: RM 65.00 / PC[/quote]

Thank you very much for your support Mr. Lexgolas.[/quote]

Too bad that I can’t meet up with you personally. When I show your post at Mc.net to your worker (male)…he kinda blurr…

I got info that you also have a branch at Krokop 5, correct?