Fuel price up. what car to buy?

[size=150]GUYS… I AM A HONDA SALESMAN… I THINK HONDA JAZZ IS VERY ECONOMY CAR IN TERMS OF FUEL AND CAR PRICE DUE TO GOVERNMENT FULL EXEMPTION.

[b]IF WITHOUT FULL EXEMPTION AND EXCISE DUTY THIS IS WHAT THE HONDA CAR PRICE WOULD BE…
HONDA JAZZ WOULE BE AROUND RM150,000… NOW RM95,800
HONDA INSIGHT WOULD BE RM160,000… NOW100,800
HONDA CRZ WOULD BE RM170,000… NOW116,000

WHAT MORE IMPORTANT THIS CAR IS FULLY IMPORTED FROM JAPAN… JAPAN QUALITY IS GOOD…
AND SECOND THANKS TO GOVERNMENT ON DUTY EXEMPTIONS!!! BUT THIS EXEMPTIONS WONT LAST LONG!!!
[/b]
MY FRIEND BUY A HYBRID INSIGHT FROM ME THIS IS WHAT HE SAID ABOUT FUEL CONSUMPTION RM10 RON95 CAN REACH 105KM!!!

As the pioneer in introducing the hybrid technology to the Malaysian market, we are pleased with the governments decision to allow full exemption of import duty and excise duty as announced in the recent Budget 2011. The move will make hybrid vehicles more accessible for environmentally conscious Malaysians. These exemptions are certainly timely as Honda is looking into expanding its hybrid vehicle line-up in Malaysia, said Honda Malaysia President and Chief Operating Officer, Encik Rohime Shafie.

The engine used in the Jazz Hybrid is the same engine that can be found in the Honda Insight, which is 1.3-litre engine with IMA (Integrated Motor Assist) technology that produces 102HP with the help of the electric motor. Same as the Insight it is mated with a CVT gearbox to provide better fuel efficiency and smoother drive. 0-100km/h sprint in 12.6 second and a max speed of 177km/h. Fuel economy wise, it is only consuming 4.5 litre of unleaded fuel per 100 km.[/size]
[size=150]
IF YOU GUYS INTERESTED TO GET JAPAN IMPORTED HYBRID AND THANKS TO KERAJAAN FULL EXEMPTION PLEASE CALL :[/size]

[size=150]MR KJ LAW HP:010 265 1170 FOR BOOKING…[/size]

[size=150]*PRICE AND IMAGES MIGHT BE DIFFER FROM ACTUAL[/size]

ok

PRICE NOT INCLUDED THE LADIES INSIDE THE PICS HAHA

are your cap lock [size=200]BROKEN!!![/size]

err…any hybrid car for mpv??

Law, a few questions with regards to hybrid cars. I might save on fuel but what about the maintenance bit of owning a hybrid versus either only engined (small 1300cc, turbo 1600cc petrol or 2000cc turbo diesel) engine or electric (e.g. Nissan Leaf)powered cars? Some of the questions are:

1. What are the maintenance schedule?
  2. How much will it cost to maintain for a year?
  3. When do I need to change the battery for the electric motors and how much does it costs?
  4. What needs to be maintained on the electric drive?
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Sorry. I opt for motorbike. Easy to go through traffic jam, cheap maintenance, easy to find parking

bicycle is cheaper…

short distance, yes :slight_smile:

for item delivery/long distance, choose motorbike :smiley:

Hybrid FTW.

Aren’t Hybrids tax/duty free for these few years since 2008?(Correct me if i’m wrong)

wrong section…

1st post reported…

short distance, yes :slight_smile:

for item delivery/long distance, choose motorbike :D[/quote]
ppl long lonnnggg time ago did not have anything can walking only to long distance destination, why should not we? * talk Sht only here…ehehe

[quote=“BlackHyppo”]
ppl long lonnnggg time ago did not have anything can walking only to long distance destination, why should not we? * talk Sht only here…ehehe[/quote]

can cycling to work 30km every day? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“soundsyst64”][quote=“BlackHyppo”]
ppl long lonnnggg time ago did not have anything can walking only to long distance destination, why should not we? * talk Sht only here…ehehe[/quote]

can cycling to work 30km every day? :P[/quote]
i think i can since at my workplace always running on from 1st floor to 4th floor and down again… :wink:

want to save fuel frankly diesel is much better. u get lots of torque, effortless power to move your vehicle.

frankly i’m considering hard to change my car to Ford Focus TDCi.

hybrid for me is just a gimmick, saves a bit of fuel but lose some power.

Hell no to hybrid unless Malaysia ONLY sell hybrid cars.

[quote=“ASD”]Law, a few questions with regards to hybrid cars. I might save on fuel but what about the maintenance bit of owning a hybrid versus either only engined (small 1300cc, turbo 1600cc petrol or 2000cc turbo diesel) engine or electric (e.g. Nissan Leaf)powered cars? Some of the questions are:

1. What are the maintenance schedule? EVERY 5K MAINTENANCE CHEAPER THAN PROTON CAR
  2. How much will it cost to maintain for a year? FIRST 3 TIMES SERVICE FREE. MAINTENANCE LIKE NORMAL.
  3. When do I need to change the battery for the electric motors and how much does it costs? 5 YEARS WARRANTY. 10 YEARS LIFESPAN. NO NEED CHANGE ALSO CAN. RUN PETROL. BATTERY NOW COST RM6900… MAYBE YOUR TIME TO CHANGE WILL BE HALF AFTER 5 YEARS OR TEN YEARS
  4. What needs to be maintained on the electric drive? NO MAINTENANCE NEEDED.
    Hope to hear from you soon.[/quote]

IN 3 YEARS TIME… ALL CARS WILL BE HYBRID AND EV. PROTON LAUCHING EV AND HYBRID MODEL IN PUTRAJAYA FEW MONTHS AGO…

bump