Fuel price RM4.00 per litre

Ladies and gentleman,

As you should know, our “beloved” government has decided to increase the fuel price to full price by August to RM4.0 per litre.

Is this one of the new structure intended by Abdullah Badawi and his BN’s plan for the benefit of the “rakyat”??

I could imagine what would happen to us in the near future. Don’t be surprise our “economy rice” would be not so economy anymore with RM 5 with 1 sayur and 1 meat.

No to say all the other daily necessity, electricity…transportation…and so on…so on…

We are oil producing nation…where is our wealth?? Making another KLCC or sending another astronout to space?? Or maybe buying a whole new aircraft carrier…??

Beware…and be prepared for the new life…

confirm RM4 per litre?

its not confirmed yet right…? but any1 heard of the news tomolo will jack up the oil to rm2.50 per litre.?

RM2.50 is logical

RM4 is ridiculous!

cannot be rm4 per liter

there will b riot in d street for sure

mayb increase not more than rm2.50??

By August, it will be RM 4.0 per litre. From tomorrow onwards, the price will keep on increasing gradually…even worst the fuel we are paying need to be taxed paid by us too…

"A new subsidy system will be implemented based on need rather than use. "

"The keyword of need rather than use indicates that a person with high income, despite choosing to use a very fuel efficient car will still not qualify for subsidies. " Paul Tan

someone went ask at petrol station just now. price wont jack up tomrrow

the logical projection is RM0.60 to RM1

for USD increase by 10, price increase RM0.30 per litre actually. I assuming that actually pprice increase by USD70 which mean RM0.30 x 7 = RM2.10 can be the possible rise :frowning:

4 bucks per liter? That’s far exceeding my expectations!

I keep my fingers crossed. Anything below 2.50 is going to be ok…

I will be “pumping” all the way while still in this current price. Then again…be prepared…start saving and keep your hard earn money in your bank.

STRIKE!!!

Hopefully it will be RM2.50 per litre…and don’t forget the price will be without tax…imagine fuel price with tax??

It just got me ultra horrified…

WAH!!! Hopefully it will be at RM1.91 per litre la. Don’t increase :frowning:

I read from newspaper that oil in Venezuela is cost USD0.12 per gallon. (1 gallon = 4.5 liters, am I right?)

How jealous I am…

What do you guys think about using coupon system by buying fuel? To get those coupons, we will need to declare our income, and different income people will have different price…just like what the fishermen have with their diesel subsidies…

According to the news, tht is what the government intent to do…

it will increase 1 la… definitely will…

koko…I think Venezuela is an oil producing country and yet they manage to supply their fuel cheap…don;t you think the Malaysian governement did a horrible job in oil management???

[quote=“Benjovi”]What do you guys think about using coupon system by buying fuel? To get those coupons, we will need to declare our income, and different income people will have different price…just like what the fishermen have with their diesel subsidies…

According to the news, tht is what the government intent to do…[/quote]

people will definitely find ways to exploit this like giving fake info on their income, asking people that can buy cheaper petrol to help them buy and give them some hem hem…rewards… etc etc

i know but we hope that it wont increase ma :frowning:

havent u heard how ‘thoughtful’ malaysian government is?

Very much “thoughtful” indeed…