Fuel Price & Subsidy Updates

http://paultan.org/archives/2008/06/02/new-fuel-prices-and-subsidy-structure-in-august-2008/

naik naik naik up up up shang shang shang…

Well, less lim teh, less cruising, less going escapade, less going esplanade, less going bekenu (prawn nooddle), less going bintutlu drifting, less going & sending people to airport, less clubbin’ at weekened, less going out dinner, less going morning breakfast, less going boulevard just to buy dvd, less time finding free car park (go paid carpark), avoid traffic lights, avoid parkson, avoid coffee beans, avoid cineplex, avoid halfcut shopping, avoid pumping petronas, avoid sudden acceleration, avoid racing with kancil, avoid racing with vios, avoid sport exhaust, avoid aftermarket filters, avoid upgrade turbo, avoid upgrading at all cost, avoid body kit (excess weight ), avoid having fat girlfriend or fat children, avoid making friends without cars (become driver), avoid wedding invitation, avoid china girls, avoid 4 door car, avoid 4x4 & etc …

add to list

lol use bicycle then…

[quote=“rabbitx”]Well, less lim teh, less cruising, less going escapade, less going esplanade, less going bekenu (prawn nooddle), less going bintutlu drifting, less going & sending people to airport, less clubbin’ at weekened, less going out dinner, less going morning breakfast, less going boulevard just to buy dvd, less time finding free car park (go paid carpark), avoid traffic lights, avoid parkson, avoid coffee beans, avoid cineplex, avoid halfcut shopping, avoid pumping petronas, avoid sudden acceleration, avoid racing with kancil, avoid racing with vios, avoid sport exhaust, avoid aftermarket filters, avoid upgrade turbo, avoid upgrading at all cost, avoid body kit (excess weight ), avoid having fat girlfriend or fat children, avoid making friends without cars (become driver), avoid wedding invitation, avoid china girls, avoid 4 door car, avoid 4x4 & etc …

add to list[/quote]

Everyone might as well close business and go back to farming. Then try to sell vegetables to each other. Since all of them will eventually get sick of looking at vegetables, go back to the barter system of 2 bag veges = 1 bag of potatoes. 1 cow = 2 goats. etc.

then we shall close all the market to avoid all these…
we shall be back to the ancient times to stay at this situation with no cars n fuel…

man… i wanna upgrade my car le… oil price hike… lets all upgrade to Bicycle…`!!! let those fuel station bankrupt, those oil and gas company bankrupt… see wan to jack up the price again or not…~!!

then i need to start buying a bicycle installed with body kit and get a “sequential gear” for bicycle plus NOS at the back. Out future sprint race will use 2 wheelers :smiley:

like that baru can show we people drive 2.0L and above wu lui lan.

Unsubsidised industrial diesel now cost RM3.70/litre as of this month. My business uses a lot of diesel. Sigh… sigh sigh… don’t know what else to do with running/operating costs. Diesel alone eats into 65% of my running costs already. How to survive la…

George Bush is devil. He caused all these with his stupid wars la. Send people to die and now cause the whole world to chaos with this ridiculous price increases.

cham cham… mati mati~~~

cacat: PLS DUN INCREASE UR PAO PRICE :frowning:

subsidies should only go to those who really need them - to survive

those who can afford big cars, rav at traffic lights, race with kancil, go pusing-pusing in town looking at ahgua at night, etc. etc. don’t need subsidised patrol. it’s good to have but not need.

i think a lot of young people nowadays, myself included - may be (yeah i’m young! :mrgreen: ), don’t know the difference between needs and good to have. life too good, too young to know the last oil crisis, the last food shortage, much less the last war. history in school also never teach.

news flash - this is part of life. we all just have to work a bit harder, enjoy a bit less, and get through it as best we can.

[quote=“stupidhead”]subsidies should only go to those who really need them - to survive

those who can afford big cars, rav at traffic lights, race with kancil, go pusing-pusing in town looking at ahgua at night, etc. etc. don’t need subsidised patrol. it’s good to have but not need.

i think a lot of young people nowadays, myself included - may be (yeah i’m young! :mrgreen: ), don’t know the difference between needs and good to have. life too good, too young to know the last oil crisis, the last food shortage, much less the last war. history in school also never teach.

news flash - this is part of life. we all just have to work a bit harder, enjoy a bit less, and get through it as best we can.[/quote]

good point there.

cheh… u tell government to reduceto oil price la… sure everything will reduce price also…

everything price hike, i no increase my price then go eat grass liao lo… :cry: :cry:

cheh… u tell government to reduceto oil price la… sure everything will reduce price also…

everything price hike, i no increase my price then go eat grass liao lo… :cry: :cry:[/quote]

increase a bit should be ok la…by the way…where’s your sau pau shop? might go and try it someday… 8)

qmk: refer here http://mirifoodhunting.blogspot.com

hey…very useful blogs u are doing there…keep it up!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone know what time today that the fuel subsidy plan will be announced?

bicycle need human force to move,human need to eat rice to have energy!rice price has raised up…i think we all better stay home and hibernate like polar bear…no food,no ■■■■,no nothing…