Fresh Graduates Mechanical Engineer

Alo any vacancy as fresh grad mech engineer in Miri now? I am fresh grad from unimas, cgpa 3.23…no need to go to big company but need to gain xperience 1st in small company also ok!..so any engineers who know any vacancy in their place pls inform me…and btw…since i am not very xposed to miri oil and gas company…can anyone tell me o & g company list other than shell,baker atlas, slumberger, petra…etc…i need to know other smaller company :stuck_out_tongue:

wah, u already know a lot…

those company also dont mind fresh grad at times… cuz they can train u and they can pay u low for tat at start…

u mirian?

no i am from kuching but i don’t mind to trnsfer to miri since its still in the same state…hope will get more reply from u guys! thanks!!!

ic, well, i duno how’s the situation now for mechanical engineer related job, but those companies u mention u can try apply.

they might not hav vacancy rite now, but if u qualify, they will keep it and call u when needed

many ppl here hav frens in those companies, just if they diligent to help u ask or not…
i also lazy… wont purposely go ask unless i meet them …

YEs i Know…its very hard not to have any engineer friends. :wink: really appreciate for any company names in miri…TQ!

cont ur studies since now no need pay fees for local uni.

mechanical engineer salary so high…nobody want to pay

those company names are not enuf?^^;;

small companies could b harder to apply since u r fresh grad, IMHO…

just directly use email or snail mail to send in ur application form
or let someone help u do it…

i dont really know what u want here… the names of some other(small) companies? :shock: